Not holding my breath, NGU

as the thread in question has now been locked, it leaves a certain unanswered question lingering in regards to my reputation and certain baseless accusations made by an anonymous poster. so i'm opening this thread in the event said poster would care to muster a response, and verify how he believes i don't know what i know.

well?

jw

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as the thread in question has now been locked, it leaves a certain unanswered question lingering in regards to my reputation and certain baseless accusations made by an anonymous poster. so i'm opening this thread in the event said poster would care to muster a response, and verify how he believes i don't know what i know.

well?

jw

While John I respect your insight and knowledge of the Bills with your sources behind the scenes knowledge I only want to know if you know what you need to know...

Where was Thurmans helmet?!

Do not let it get to you, though. You make a living on your words and that alone speaks volume enough for your reputation.

While John I respect your insight and knowledge of the Bills with your sources behind the scenes knowledge I only want to know if you know what you need to know...

Where was Thurmans helmet?!

Do not let it get to you, though. You make a living on your words and that alone speaks volume enough for your reputation.

funny. :thumbsup:

for everyone here on this board, let me explain that i'd rather not have to go to this extent in calling out someone else in this fashion. it's uncomfortable for me. and i'm sure uncomfortable for a lot of people, including the moderators.

however, i didn't start this. and i don't like the fact that my reputation is being called out in this fashion.

i don't want to get into a debate as to who has better insight to the Bills, me, him or someone else. all information that's posted here on this board is open to debate. but when someone comes out and openly accuses me of having no knowledge of something, well, that's a little personal.

jw

well?

jw

John,

I'm not clear as to why you even feel the need to respond to baseless accusations. I don't know what they were, but any kind of a response tends to give them some credibility. Some people just love to kick the hornet's nest.

Frankly it bothers me as a regular poster when NGU and John W. would even have a reason to debate....

Two people I count on for real news

I should keep my opinions to myself, but I'll let them out a bit.

They didn't debate. NGU (whoever he is) flatly stated that something JW published under his name was untrue. That isn't debate, that is an anonymous accusation and we have no idea what the motive was.

We know what Wawrow's motives are...to bring us the best Bills (and Sabres) news he's capable of.

I should keep my opinions to myself, but I'll let them out a bit.

They didn't debate. NGU (whoever he is) flatly stated that something JW published under his name was untrue. That isn't debate, that is an anonymous accusation.

And I get that JW gets extra street cred around here - I give it myself but I don't know that it warrants this thread.

Throw a PM out there and discuss it privately. I dunno. No offense to JW (and he's already acknowledged this) but this thread is going to be awkward and end nowhere good.

Where was anything about sources mentioned?

In the other thread JW did call out NGU for being an anonymous name on a message board and calling him out behind that name.

I don't care to take sides in this as I think they're both in the wrong at this point. But given that JW uses anonymous sources all the time, I don't think that's a fair argument.

While I appreciate Nevergiveup, Wawrow is the guy who has had telephone interviews with Ralph. I don't know how anyone can say he " doesn't talk to anyone."

I think it would be best for this board if NGU stops this kind of attack on an AP reporter. But the chances of that happening are about the same as Tim Graham coming back.

jesus christ

welcome to the internet

people say stuff just to rile other people up all the time

when you get all butthurt over it you are just playing right into their hand and giving them what they want

get a thicker skin

by responding to baseless and ludicrous accusations you only serve to give them more merit and attention than they would otherwise receive

And I get that JW gets extra street cred around here - I give it myself but I don't know that it warrants this thread.

Throw a PM out there and discuss it privately. I dunno. No offense to JW (and he's already acknowledged this) but this thread is going to be awkward and end nowhere good.

I agree--take this s*** off the wall. Who cares?