Kamar Aiken Cut

papazoid

ByTimGrahamTim Graham

@

RT @nzonsports Kamar Aiken, WR Bills, Released

27 sec

(darn...was hoping he stayed)

I was too. Not to the point where I think it's a huge deal, but I think Aiken had that developing look to him. I got a very similar feeling about him that I did watching Stevie his first couple years. Hopefully the results will be similar and Aiken can stay on the PS.

Unfortunately for Aiken, the guys he looked good against were also cut today.

Anyone remember our all-world pre-season RB a few years ago. Everyone was amazed with him in the pre-season. What the hell was his name.

Anthony Gray or Lionel Gates? They both set the world on fire.

Unfortunately for Aiken, the guys he looked good against were also cut today.

Anyone remember our all-world pre-season RB a few years ago. Everyone was amazed with him in the pre-season. What the hell was his name.

There's a big difference between the positions and how they perform in preseason. Aiken was making very good catches, in traffic, with some of the worst throws seen in preseason football (Thigpen's). Now if he was wide open on all of his plays, that would be another thing.

I don't think this is a situation where the Bills made some huge mistake and let a guy go who should be the #2 WR right away. I just think that Aiken showed some real skill and hope that the Bills give him a chance on the practice squad to get better. Given what he showed in preseason, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some better stuff out of him next year.