NPR Reports

• 12 years later...
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ha ha, that F'n laptop! Do you dream about it? Hasn't Gym Jordan pawed all over it?

What do you want it to do? Dance? Sing? Shake it's behind?

MAGA, is just organized insanity

• Eyeroll 2

On 9/2/2011 at 7:41 AM, Buftex said:

Notice, he says we need spending cuts, and tax increases to get out of this hole...until both parties are willing to acknowledge this, this "real debt" is only going to get bigger.

There's no way out of this "hole".  The situation is beyond repair.  There's no will in Washington with either major political party to do anything.  Nothing will be done until everything blows up.  Then it will be too late.  Just make sure you're prepared in every way possible to be as self-sufficient as possible and not dependent on the government for anything because they won't be there to help you.     

• Agree 3

On 4/11/2024 at 8:58 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's no way out of this "hole".  The situation is beyond repair.  There's no will in Washington with either major political party to do anything.  Nothing will be done until everything blows up.  Then it will be too late.  Just make sure you're prepared in every way possible to be as self-sufficient as possible and not dependent on the government for anything because they won't be there to help you.     

I can't believe that there are still people out there who listen to the politicians who pretend there is a way to "fix" this.  I believe the interest payments are now more than all our DOD spending, and is about a quarter of a million dollars debt per taxpayer.  While people are busy getting angry over "entitlements", they aren't realizing that they're going to lose EVERYTHING, not just the entitlements.  Let's see how great the economy is doing after the 10th consecutive default.  

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

heidi-klum-crying.gif

You think government funded media should be a biased propaganda machine? Holy crap dude, have you never seen any dystopian movie ever made?

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

You think government funded media should be a biased propaganda machine? Holy crap dude, have you never seen any dystopian movie ever made?

Yeah, I could give two shitts what far right Nazis Andy Ngô and End Wokeness (who lives in fkn POLAND) have to say about NPR.

CRY HARDER K Dog.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, I could give two shitts what far right Nazis Andy Ngô and End Wokeness (who lives in fkn POLAND) have to say about NPR.

CRY HARDER K Dog.

I'm not crying I'm trying to get you to see that state funded propaganda is how every movie about the future goes. And you say Andy Ngo is a Nazi (funny because he's Asian) when propaganda was one of the tools of the Nazis 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

WTF is "cis white mobility privilege"?   How many more derogatory terms can white people make up to put themselves down.  Ridiculous.  

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

WTF is "cis white mobility privilege"?   How many more derogatory terms can white people make up to put themselves down.  Ridiculous.  

Tell them to F off....

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This ***** moron must have gone to the Kamala Harris School of Communications.  What a *****.  

• Like (+1) 1