The Waiver Wire

Astrobot

Thanks Stro.

One thing to remember...sometimes teams try to 'hide' players that they want for their practice squad by releasing them early. So, don't assume that all of these early cuts have no chance.

That is what I was thinking with some of the cuts the Bills made because there was 2 or 3 players that played well on Saturday night and were cut the next day

Edited by shadowcat10

St. Louis released Schuylar Oordt (TE), wasn't he a name that was being thrown around here as an intreaging low-risk prospect a few months ago? Maybe check out his pre-season games and see if he's worth sticking on our PS?

Lance Kendricks has been blowing up!! Got him in the final round of my fantasy draft to back up Vernon Davis.

Anyway, I doubt Nix & Gailey bring in a TE off waivers. We already have a log jam at the TE position, and I know Chan really likes Chandler. Then you have Martin (who IMO will make the team because of his blocking ability), Caussin (who has played very well in camp), Shawn Nelson (I think will be cut), and Zach Pianalto who never got a chance to showcase his stuff because of injuries. I think we will carry 2 TE's on the 53 man roster (Chandler & Bell), and Caussin will be our PS guy.

Much more likely that they kick the tires trying to uncover some offensive linemen.