The 411 on Peter Pan

As a relative newbie to TBD, I see people are kind of obsessed with this Peter Pan guy and get unlimited joy out of Rick Rolling everyone, myself included, to his site.

Is he really a Bills fan? How did this theme get started anyhow? I could go through his site and maybe find out, but I'm scared.

Thanks for the intel.

-JustInAtlanta

As a relative newbie to TBD, I see people are kind of obsessed with this Peter Pan guy and get unlimited joy out of Rick Rolling everyone, myself included, to his site.

Is he really a Bills fan? How did this theme get started anyhow? I could go through his site and maybe find out, but I'm scared.

Thanks for the intel.

-JustInAtlanta

He's John Holocek's older cousin.

Thanks for the intel.

-JustInAtlanta

Yes, I'm really a Bills fan!

Two Bills Drive started becoming obsessed with me in 2002 after Tom Donahoe changed the uniforms. Everyone was angry about that, and they were looking for some fashionable alternatives to those wretched things. By the magical powers of Google, my website was discovered. And the rest, as they say, is history...

I really would love to know the Peter Pan back story but I stare at that link with trepidation.

My better instincts are telling me to resist the temptation.

:w00t: Me too Hondo, me too. That link could be like entering the Twilight Zone.

Yes, I'm really a Bills fan!

Two Bills Drive started becoming obsessed with me in 2002 after Tom Donahoe changed the uniforms. Everyone was angry about that, and they were looking for some fashionable alternatives to those wretched things. By the magical powers of Google, my website was discovered. And the rest, as they say, is history...

Seriously? This isn't a joke?