The 411 on Peter Pan

It appears this Poojer fellow needs to verify that he is the discoverer of Peter Pan, and how, and why, he came across him.

I'm pretty certain the TBD Randy Constan is a Bills fan, given his knowledge of the fact that Dick Jauron loved Member's Only jackets and that he's been on this board for nine years. The question is if TBD Randy Constan is really Peter Pan Randy Constan.

We need Patrick Moran to investigate.

Only the mods know for sure but I think the guy actually came here once to find out why he was getting so many redirected hits from here. I think it was Poojer who first utilized the sneaky link. Not sure tho.

Once at a tailgate I saw Pooj eating his corn on the cob the long way. I thought it was unusual at he time but it is all starting to make sense now...

I thin Pat Moron would get it all wrong anyway. :censored: PM, he is a jerk. Peter Pan is a good example of the diversity of Bills fans, that is an all good thing. :pirate:

Much appreciated, kind sir :thumbsup: . You go to a Bills game wearing a jersey of your favorite Bills player. I may show up with a fuchsia chiffon blouse complete with sequins and glitter. But when Fitzgibbons throws the ol' pigskin into the hands of Stevie J, we will both find ourselves cheering for the same football team. Pat Moron can do all the shoddy journalistic detective work he wants; all he will find is one hell of a rabid, chic Bills fan.