Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Border patrol's FEDERAL, not state, you idiot.

No **** sherlock - who knows whether the State police or other local law enforcement were involved - who knows whether the stuff was sent to a federal crime lab, an Erie County lab, or one the the State Police Crime labs - are we really arguing over my use of an L v. A when we are obviously both conversant in it, you dumb ass? Or should we keep taking cheap shots at each other?

Because the decisions are arbitrary, based on Goodell's opinion of what's right and wrong.

Did anything change with this in the new CBA? It seemed like it was one of the issues in the talks, but I never heard anything about it once things were settled.

Is there an end? Everytime I think I've reached it, bang - another page of posts.

This baby's got legs. Seriously, 420+++ posts in 4 hours. That's gotta be a record.

Not even close. We've had threads with post volume that have brought down the board. I believe when Flutie replaced Rob Johnson, there was about 400 attempted posts in five seconds.

No **** sherlock - who knows whether the State police or other local law enforcement were involved - who knows whether the stuff was sent to a federal crime lab, an Erie County lab, or one the the State Police Crime labs - are we really arguing over my use of an L v. A when we are obviously both conversant in it, you dumb ass? Or should we keep taking cheap shots at each other?

Cheap shots, retard.

Clearly, you don't know me very well. Ask around.

You do realize this has nothing to do with NYS, right? And furthermore, even IF they were bringing chargers against Merriman, they CANNOT talk to the NFL. It is illegal to divulge information about a case before it goes to grand jury.

No, I don't realize that, because its not necessarily true. It occurred on NYS soil. Their is concurrent jurisdiction between NY and the feds. They can both prosecute at the same time if they want, although that is uncommon. Unless the amount is large enough for their standards, the feds won't prosecute, they will hand it off to the state. There is no such rule about divulging info in NY, not sure about the federal rule.

I am concerned that this major news is a suspension for steroid use for Merriman. He was reportedly caught with steroids crossing the Canadian border about three weeks ago. I hope I am wrong but this would fit what Mr. Moran has been stating as big news.

No, I don't realize that, because its not necessarily true. It occurred on NYS soil. Their is concurrent jurisdiction between NY and the feds. They can both prosecute at the same time if they want, although that is uncommon. Unless the amount is large enough for their standards, the feds won't prosecute, they will hand it off to the state. There is no such rule about divulging info in NY, not sure about the federal rule.

Prosecutors aren't suppose to divulge information about cases before they go to grand jury to avoid convicting the innocent. Leaking things to the media contaminates the jury pool.

Not even close. We've had threads with post volume that have brought down the board. I believe when Flutie replaced Rob Johnson, there was about 400 attempted posts in five seconds.

Cheap shots, retard.

Clearly, you don't know me very well. Ask around.

Well !@#$ you then you !@#$ing !@#$ snizzler.

Shawne Merriman says on his website that all the rumors are false:

http://www.shawnemerriman.com/news/2011/08/18/news.html

OMG.. I didn't get fooled earlier.. then bamb.. right between the eyes..

I am concerned that this major news is a suspension for steroid use for Merriman. He was reportedly caught with steroids crossing the Canadian border about three weeks ago. I hope I am wrong but this would fit what Mr. Moran has been stating as big news.

Welcome to the party.. but you're a couple hours late.