Maybin dropped like a fly

Robchester

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the game on dvr. I replayed that one in slo mo, frame by frame and regular speed and am still amazed that an rb, admitedly a good one but a rb just the same just kind of flung him aside.

Cut. Now.

He's the Karen Carpenter of the Bills

lol... dont know who karen carpenter is but if she used 2 watch people drafted after her perform better than her then he definitely is karen carpenter... waste of a draft pick 4 sure... he should stop wasting money on his haircutz cuz soon he wont have a job u know?

Did you see the RB chip him? He went down faster than a bowling ball rolling off the table. Perhaps most troubling... he always looks happy and proud out there. Does he know?

It was pathetic much like his sorry career. That play alone would be enough for me to to cut him... what a waste of a pick.

Edited by bills-fan in arizona

It was pathetic much like his sorry career. That play alone would be enough for me to to cut him... what a waste of a pick.

Jeez.....have to agree. That chip block that knocked "Mayhem" on his posterior was absolutely embarrassing.

lol... dont know who karen carpenter is but if she used 2 watch people drafted after her perform better than her then he definitely is karen carpenter... waste of a draft pick 4 sure... he should stop wasting money on his haircutz cuz soon he wont have a job u know?

Great singer in 70s and 80s who died of anorexia.

not surprised you do not know Karen Carpenter....you are not old enough to know the english language

almost as discusting as as Maybinn ability

"don't know who Karen Carpenter is" how could you not know her ????? . . . well Bills fans, it's one preseason game, but "we've only just begun"

Great singer in 70s and 80s who died of anorexia.

not surprised you do not know Karen Carpenter....you are not old enough to know the english language

Your english isn't very good. :)

"don't know who Karen Carpenter is" how could you not know her ????? . . . well Bills fans, it's one preseason game, but "we've only just begun"

Because she died 28 years ago?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Are you seriously criticizing someone's English skills when your own grammar, syntax, and spelling are completely off? There are very few things more amusing on the Internet than hypocrites like you. As for Maybin, I think last night's game is the final straw for his Buffalo career.