Information from you

Long time no talk Bills fans.

I was wondering if you could fill me in with a few details. I am wondering where the Bills stay during training camp. Is it a hotel?

I have been assigned a task to deal with a trader. Someone has left the Jets which I don't know why they would unless they were stupid. Let's just say that leaving the Jets like that is not something you should do. So let me know where the players stay so I can gets this over with.

Thank you in advance for your cooperating.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Go visit the Pats first.

How about this?

How about you let me worry about what order to do things and I let you not worry about your head getting busted open? How does that sound?

Where to they stay Doc?

How about this?

How about you let me worry about what order to do things and I let you not worry about your head getting busted open? How does that sound?

Where to they stay Doc?

tell us where the jests are staying first jimmy

How about this?

Where to they stay Doc?

Yes. Then after that you can visit the Dols.

To disguise himself as a waiter at the hotel and slip something in Marcel's drink?

Maybe you numb skulls don't get it. I am going after a trader in particular not just any random guy. Messages need to be sent and I and the sender.

I was wondering if you could fill me in with a few details. I am wondering where the Bills stay during training camp. Is it a hotel?

I have been assigned a task to deal with a trader. Someone has left the Jets which I don't know why they would unless they were stupid. Let's just say that leaving the Jets like that is not something you should do. So let me know where the players stay so I can gets this over with.

You're back! I thought you were over in Italy?

Knowing spaggs, he would likely rather stick something into Marcell.

Jimmy "The Stick" Spagnola? His avatar looks like it belongs on a wanted poster.

No offense Jimmy. Thanks for falling asleep while we spirited Brad Smith away.

SOP you say?

Sop? They will be sopping up your blood if you say my name the girl way again.

At least I got the information I need. Thanks to everyone and watch the news for some updates on the trader you got from the Jets.

Here is the deal Mr. Jimmy Spagnola (side note: your wanna be mob attitude is weak), the Jets were to busy making cap room for Nnamdi Asomugha, essential got caught with their pants down. So, they failed to sign there own free agents. I'm going to explain what is wrong with New Jersey and their Sports Teams plus their fans.

-No matter how archaic their speech is, they talk to much.

-They blow their loads on players like Mark Sanchez.

-Too focused on winning the Superbowl they forget how to win the games before that.

-Make sure to sign the players you want to keep before blowing the checkbook on other free agents. Lots of teams win the Superbowl without two lock-down corners. If Rex Ryan was such a great defensive mind he should be able to put pressure on the Quarterback with out Nnamdi Asomugha.

One question, I would think the Jets have their own forum, can't you bother your kind instead of us?

Is that your mug shot?

Maybe you numb skulls don't get it. I am going after a trader in particular not just any random guy. Messages need to be sent and I and the sender.

Oh, well if you just wanted to send a letter (like some fan mail - that's cute) you can send it right to the Stadium, they'll make sure he gets it.

I would try looking around Wall Street, not Pittsford. Unless you mean like an online trader? In that case, your best bet is probably to hack E-trade's database. Good luck!

and that message would be to stay in school and don't drink during a pregnancy?

Here is the deal Mr. Jimmy Spagnola (side note: your wanna be mob attitude is weak), the Jets were to busy making cap room for Nnamdi Asomugha, essential got caught with their pants down. So, they failed to sign there own free agents. I'm going to explain what is wrong with New Jersey and their Sports Teams plus their fans.

-No matter how archaic their speech is, they talk to much.

-They blow their loads on players like Mark Sanchez.

-Too focused on winning the Superbowl they forget how to win the games before that.

-Make sure to sign the players you want to keep before blowing the checkbook on other free agents. Lots of teams win the Superbowl without two lock-down corners. If Rex Ryan was such a great defensive mind he should be able to put pressure on the Quarterback with out Nnamdi Asomugha.

One question, I would think the Jets have their own forum, can't you bother your kind instead of us?

Is that your mug shot?

+1. Couldnt have said it any better myself. That said, I would hate to be New Jersey's little brother

If I didn't know better I would think that you spelled my name the girl way on purpose.

Well, thank God you know better, Jimmy!

To allieviate some mis-communication, Spags is looking for a traitor, ala Benedict Arnold, not someone who barters.

Always good to have you stop by JS!

Bro, you watch wayyyy too much t.v.

If I didn't know better I would think that you spelled my name the girl way on purpose.

Aparently you don't know better Jimmi. It's time for your meds now, nighty night!

so, the Towpath Motel gets an interesting call this afternoon, from someone looking for the Bills.

Jamie: "Yo, youse guys have a trader there?"

Clerk: "Whaa?

Jamie: "A trader, wuz wit da Jets last year and now heeez left to go to da Billz."

Clerk: "Ma'am, I certainly don't know who you might be referring to."

Jamie: "Don't call me ma'am. Ima guy ..."

Clerk: "My apologies, Ima."

Jamie: "&%#!! Geez, what's it wit you upstaters. Do eyes a have to drive up dere to give you sum knuckle sangwiches."

Clerk: "Well, you don't have to be rude. But I don't know how I can help you."

Jamie: "I unnerstand that the Bills stay there, and eyes lookin' for a trader."

Clerk: "The Bills don't stay here, so I don't think I can help you."

Jamie: "I figured you might try ta pull that schtick. Git me da trader."

Clerk: "Aahhhh."

Jamie: "Da dopes on the intrawebs told me da Bills were staying there, so don't try to pull no wool over my eyes. Get me da trader ya %$&^ mope."

The line goes dead.

What will Jamie do now?

jw

Edited by john wawrow

Jimmy hows tricks man? The real traitors is up in NE* or Philly, sort uh depend on how you look at it. Smitty is juz a toy, man, we need our new toy. Whas use guys scared? Fock that man, real men don't get worried bout it. Seriously you didn't not hardly use em anyways. Chill

Jimmie(with a heart over the i, like a little girl),

Every time you come on here you crack me up as I'm sure others. Are you really that dumb or is that part of your act?

I'm guessing Brad Smith will have more success with Buffalo with a creative offensive coach than he had with the NJ Yets.

By the way if you're looking to mess with our new wr/rb/qb why don't you come give me a visit first.

You haven't posted recently. Did your mom not pay the internet bill for a while?

Take care Jimmie.