Whitner signs with Cincy

@SalSports Sal Capaccio Former #Buffalo #Bills safety Donte Whitner has confirmed to me via text that he has agreed to a 2-year deal with the #Cincinnati #Bengals.

@SalSports Sal Capaccio Whitner via text: "It was a long wait but I learned a lot from this and....(cont)...

@SalSports Sal Capaccio ....it will only Make me a better father, person and football player. Go #Bills! 4 Life"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pickup for the Bungles if they got him for cheap which it looks like they did. He is a solid NFL safety just not an elite player. He isn't a game changer but can be a nice cog in the defense.

Wilson approximates his production so its not a big loss for the Bills.

Coach has called out John Clayton on Twitter. Clayton reports that Whitner Tweeted the deal with Cincy, when in fact Whitner sent a direct message to Sal, who reported the news first; he had not stated it publicly. Coach was quick to correct Clayton- pretty funny.

Bengals board is pretty optimistic, i like it... wish we had some of that around here sometimes.. Good pickup for them, whitner is physical and that is a very physical division. He will help them out. I also can't hardly wait to see the figures

Are there other kinds of fans?

Let me rephrase...

Those fans are in for a RUDE awakening!

Bengals board is pretty optimistic, i like it... wish we had some of that around here sometimes.. Good pickup for them, whitner is physical and that is a very physical division. He will help them out. I also can't hardly wait to see the figures

Being happy with Whitner at SS is like us being happy with Kelsay at LB...

Edited by Frostbelt City

LOL. And by the way, I can't say enough how pleased I am SDS chose to keep this and SabreSpace "clean" message boards. That Cincy board, and others like it, are absolutely obnoxious with all of the clutter.

WoW! a major +1 to this. There are so many graphic and such, its hard to figure out where the actual post are.