• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

pats* 13-3

jests 11-5

mijimmi 8-8

Bills 6-10

I think he's close on the Bills, a game either way, but 8-8 for the fins? Whatcha think?

He's probably right about the Fins, assuming they get a little bit better QB play.

Looking at our schedule, I can't see us going anything less than 10-6, frankly. :bag:

pats* 13-3

jests 11-5

mijimmi 8-8

Bills 6-10

I think he's close on the Bills, a game either way, but 8-8 for the fins? Whatcha think?

YE OLE is hoping for something more along the lines of 10-6, but YE definitely wouldn't be surprised to see another clunker, given our body of work this last decade. On paper it seems we could see a much improved defense with Dareus in the mix, feeding off of Kyle Williams. They both should help each other and some solid play from Edwards benefiting from playing next to both of those guys could mean we will now have a D-line to be reckoned with. If that's the case, and the offense continues to be solid with the occassional spectacular game we saw last season with Fitz at the helm, and I could see us having a winning season on our hands.

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons

I think both us & Miami look high in the early going. As unimpressive as the Bills' post-lockout offseason has been, I'd say Miami's has significantly worse. And the gap between the two teams wasn't very far to begin with. I'd say something like 11 wins combined, provided there's no more major roster acquisitions or losses.

cowturd is the biggest douche on the radio....constantly mocking small market....says Bills and Bengals cannot and will never win a super bowl or compete for that matter.

Does Cowturd realize that 13% of all SBs have had either the Bungles or the Bills in it? That's the same number that the Jets, Giants, Eagles, and Chargers combined have been in.

Did he say why? Ownership?

Wasn't he very fond of the Gailey hiring?

I heard him, in his nausiating way, "pity" teams like Buffalo and Cincinnati (he is very hight on Detroit and Cleveland however!) saying that "as much as the NFL does to create parity in their legue, teams like Buffalo and Cincinnati will never be able compete"...it is all economcs, it seems, to him. They will never be able to attract the caliber of FA's that the big market teams attract, and will, basically, have to overpay almost anybody to play for them, because, presumably, Buffalo and Cincinnati, on top of having dubious owenership, are not attractive destinations for young athletes.

My own take, economics are huge, and there is some merit to what he says, but you can get some luck along the way...otherwise Detroit and Cleveland wouldn't stand a chance either. He has been blowing both of those teams any time he has a chance to. ...Cowherd is the worst!:thumbdown:

Edited by Buftex

Im not even talking about what he said today...its what he says nearly every day when talking NFL....He will always use Buffalo when mentioning teams that will never compete...He has no idea...He is Mr.Flashy....Mr.Vegas and cannot comprehend small town America.

Sorry, I don't see the Dolphins getting to 6 wins let alone 8. They look terrible. We will sweep them.

I also think NE is on the decline and that they don't win the division.

Edited by Rockinon

Sept. 11 @ Kansas City W

Sept. 18 Oakland W

Sept. 25 New England L

Oct. 2 @ Cincinnati W

Oct. 9 Philadelphia L

Oct. 16 @ NY Giants L

Oct. 23 Bye

Oct. 30 Washington* W

Nov. 6 NY Jets L

Nov. 13 @ Dallas W

Nov. 20 @ Miami W

Nov. 27 @ NY Jets L

Dec. 4 Tennessee W

Dec. 11 @ San Diego L

Dec. 18 Miami L

Dec. 24 Denver W

Jan. 1 @ New England W

9-7

We are EASILY a better team than we were last year.

Sept. 11 @ Kansas City W

Sept. 18 Oakland W

Sept. 25 New England L

Oct. 2 @ Cincinnati W

Oct. 9 Philadelphia L

Oct. 16 @ NY Giants L

Oct. 23 Bye

Oct. 30 Washington* W

Nov. 6 NY Jets L

Nov. 13 @ Dallas W

Nov. 20 @ Miami W

Nov. 27 @ NY Jets L

Dec. 4 Tennessee W

Dec. 11 @ San Diego L

Dec. 18 Miami L

Dec. 24 Denver W

Jan. 1 @ New England W

9-7

We are EASILY a better team than we were last year.

I think if we can get be 3-3 heading into the bye, we'll be in great shape for a strong finish. That said, you really think we'll beat the Pats* in new England on Jan 1st?? :unsure: