Cowherd AFCE prognostication from today's show

Beerball

better chance of beating the giants then the chiefs. i know we payed them tough last year. but i think the chiefs are gonna be pretty good this year. and in all honesty i thought last years team was better then jurons final season and we still had less wins. bills got a pretty brutal schedule

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When I looked at the schedule recently I thought 7-9 or 8-8, but on second thought, if the Pat's are all wrapped up on Jan 1st, there's a chance we walk away 9-7. Of course, an injury to say, our LT, might be all it takes to really set us back, or even Fitz, because for all the experience Chan has with Thigpen, Fitz is, I think way ahead of him here.

When I looked at the schedule recently I thought 7-9 or 8-8, but on second thought, if the Pat's are all wrapped up on Jan 1st, there's a chance we walk away 9-7. Of course, an injury to say, our LT, might be all it takes to really set us back, or even Fitz, because for all the experience Chan has with Thigpen, Fitz is, I think way ahead of him here.

almost every year, we play the Pats late. almost every year, they already have a playoff spot clinched. and EVERY year, they beat us. dont count on getting off easy from NE.

I do wish we'd step up and beat this team already. Its been waaaaaay too long.

I loved Rex Ryan's interview from this weekend:

"I don’t know what the experts say, I just know what I believe in my heart and that’s that this is going to be our year," Ryan said on Monday. "Again, I think we have to find somebody out there to beat New England besides us, and I think that would help. Anybody out there that wants to sign up for it? Are you good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots? Forget about us, are you good enough to go out and beat the New England Patriots? I’m challenging the league."