UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

You're such a !@#$ing snob!

I'm the snob? You're the one using a fancy name like tangerine. I call it an orange like a normal person.

When I'm playing cards I would say "I have the three of Spades" whereas you would say "I have the three of blunt garden instruments". And I'm the snob? How am I the snob?

I'm the snob? You're the one using a fancy name like tangerine. I call it an orange like a normal person.

When I'm playing cards I would say "I have the three of Spades" whereas you would say "I have the three of blunt garden instruments". And I'm the snob? How am I the snob?

Yes, you. You're all pish this, posh that, it's too hot, it's too cold, it's too wet, it's too dry. Your never happy. Your bot has to be bigger than everyone else's, and how many times have we had to listen to you drone on about your Bentley? Butlers, servents, lawyers blah blah blah blah blah.

You may call it an orange, but you have somebody else peel it for you. You even have somebody rub the fuzz off your peach before you eat it. <_< Why don't you just buy a nectarine?