UFO Found on Ocean Floor?

CosmicBills

Any updates on this?

Yes. Nancy Lieder, if that is indeed her real name = genius. Biggest scammer or biggest troll, either way, genius.

"a submersible submarine type device with robot arms"

:lol:

Is there any other kind of submarine than a submersible one? Or, if you want to use the other definition, is there any kind of submersible that isn't a submarine? Robot arms!

Yes. Nancy Lieder, if that is indeed her real name = genius. Biggest scammer or biggest troll, either way, genius.

"a submersible submarine type device with robot arms"

:lol:

Is there any other kind of submarine than a submersible one? Or, if you want to use the other definition, is there any kind of submersible that isn't a submarine? Robot arms!

You prefer she calls it an underwater dirigible? A swimming blimp? A sinking torpedo?

Leave Nancy alone!

You prefer she calls it an underwater dirigible? A swimming blimp? A sinking torpedo?

Leave Nancy alone!

No, I prefer that I had thought of appointing myself the one person able to accept and then ask questions of...aliens...before she did. The "if the question is accepted by Nancy" part of this scam is pure genius. I would never charge money, because the trolling potential of being the only person able to communicate with aliens, and determine which questions are "acceptable", and then create the "responses", is practically limitless.

That gig would make me the high priest of trolling. All trolls would have to bend their knee and kiss my ring :D The number of naked youtube pushups, interpretive dances in dumpsters, etc., framed in "the aliens say you must learn humility before they will share their secrets" alone....

Edited by OCinBuffalo

No, I prefer that I had thought of appointing myself the one person able to accept and then ask questions of...aliens...before she did. The "if the question is accepted by Nancy" part of this scam is pure genius. I would never charge money, because the trolling potential of being the only person able to communicate with aliens, and determine which questions are "acceptable", and then create the "responses", is practically limitless.

That gig would make me the high priest of trolling. All trolls would have to bend their knee and kiss my ring :D The number of naked youtube pushups, interpretive dances in dumpsters, etc., framed in "the aliens say you must learn humility before they will share their secrets" alone....

I had a GvG session about her and the man upstairs confirmed she is a fraud. Even set parameters on what can be asked and what can't doesn't restrict individual questions that fit the parameters.