Brohm still locked out?

I've read everything and i'm geeked about the season but noticed Brohm is not on the roster. can anyone explain whats up with him? strange and sad that such talented college cats dont make it.

Dude, I'm actually pretty envious but it looks like you missed this:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrohBr00/gamelog/2010/

Lost a fumble too.

Pretty sure he's a free agent.

UFA

Unwanted Free Agent. He should just get on with his life and be grateful he got to do something that most of us can only dream of ever doing. He didn't have the ability to hold on to an NFL job, but nobody can ever take away the 2 games he got to start and the 3 years he was able to put on the uniform & cash an NFL paycheck. He can hold his head up high because he'll always be "Former NFL QB Brian Brohm". He can go far if he uses that correctly.

UFA

Unwanted Free Agent. He should just get on with his life and be grateful he got to do something that most of us can only dream of ever doing. He didn't have the ability to hold on to an NFL job, but nobody can ever take away the 2 games he got to start and the 3 years he was able to put on the uniform & cash an NFL paycheck. He can hold his head up high because he'll always be "Former NFL QB Brian Brohm". He can go far if he uses that correctly.

He will end up with Losman back in the UFL

UFA

But he will have to also go about his life knowing of your inexplicable seething hatred for him. At least he will be able to share his confusion with JP, but Trent will mock them as he is the recipient of your undying affection.

Recall that around this time last year people were calling for Fitzpatrick to be cut and Brohm, at the very least, to be second string.

:bag:

I admit it. I was wrong. I thought Fitz would get cut. I am ashamed.

in other news, my poop smells

And your avatar is epic.

:oops:

Recall that around this time last year people were calling for Fitzpatrick to be cut and Brohm, at the very least, to be second string.

:oops: I was one of those .... faulty judgment ... thought he might be something ... don't recall saying we should cut Fitz but I thought Brohm would win the QB battle .... :bag: