Fitz takes next step

No way. It's a proven TBD fact that any QB not taken in the FIRST round sucks with a suck-a-tation that profoundly permeates their entire career.

We are BillsFanOne.

the board

:lol:

Thanks for the early morning laugh, Nank.

We are the world!

Good to hear he worked on his strength. Hopefully he's been working on the accuracy issues.

I'm hoping one will follow the other. Specifically, I'm thinking that increased strength will mean he won't have to strain to get the ball to go as far or fast as he needs, and instead will be able to throw more naturally, thus yielding increased precision.

That's my hope anyway... ;)

Edited by yall

Fitz is the type of quarterback we can all cheer for. We want him to be the man, be successful and prove his naysayers wrong. This season will be a big one for him. I am encouraged he is working on his weaknesses. I also like how the players see him as the team leader. I am very encouraged.

I'm glad to see RF gettign stronger. I'm pretty concerned we didn't do anything notable to upgrade our o-line, and there haven't been any PR-puff pieces yet talking about Spiller's improved blocking, or how the TE position will be different this year. Fitz is going to take some shots this year and we're in trouble if he's out for more than a game.

As Doc said though, strength doesn't seem to have been his problem, it's been accuracy and consistency. We all love his high-risk throws when they work out, and are more forgiving of the occasional "duck' he throwns up when the he's also getting TDs.

It's nice to be going into the season with no reservations about supporting our QB. Unlike the past many years I'm comfortable with his decisions and leadership. I just wish he had more raw talent, which isn't something he can control. I'll be thrilled if the stars come into alignment and we have a really good year, but I'll still be convinced we urgently need another quality QB on the roster.

Then Tom Brady came into the league (and I am not calling Fitz Tom Brady) he also didnt have a cannon....but improved his arm strength as time went on.

- I think that Fitz has ability to diagnose and execute plays a lot like Tom Brady

- Fitz will not have the accuracy that Tom B. does.......its what makes him special

But here is the thing....FITZ DOES NOT NEED TO BE TOM BRADY.....we can win with a lesser QB then that because other teams are doing it.

Look just give me a defense that will keep putting the ball back into Ryan Fitzpatricks hands.....and we will win. What we got last year was a QB that felt he needed to make something happen on every drive because the defense couldn't stop anybody. Lets flip this and see what happens.

Then Tom Brady came into the league (and I am not calling Fitz Tom Brady) he also didnt have a cannon....but improved his arm strength as time went on.

- I think that Fitz has ability to diagnose and execute plays a lot like Tom Brady

- Fitz will not have the accuracy that Tom B. does.......its what makes him special

But here is the thing....FITZ DOES NOT NEED TO BE TOM BRADY.....we can win with a lesser QB then that because other teams are doing it.

Look just give me a defense that will keep putting the ball back into Ryan Fitzpatricks hands.....and we will win. What we got last year was a QB that felt he needed to make something happen on every drive because the defense couldn't stop anybody. Lets flip this and see what happens.

I'm with you, John...we need a D worthy of the uniforms they put on every Sunday.

Last year they were.

lol, good point....maybe I should have said "worthy of the city they represent" instead

good thing the Bills fired that inept turd of a DC that was responsible for last year's horrible defense :worthy: