NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

They're better than the CFL unis, but I had hoped for better. Maybe it's just the whole snug-fit thing I have a problem with.

Maybe I'll like 'em more when I see them close up. I hope so.

I had the same feeling yesterday. I think their throwbacks are a lot better than these new uniforms.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the unveiling, the guys wearing the uniforms just seemed a little awkward. Once we see real football players, with pads, wearing these digs, I think they're going to look awesome.

Minor disappointment in not seeing the blue pants, but on the whole these are pretty sweet. I can't say enough how cool it is that the jerseys finally say "BILLS" and have the logo.

I am completely underwhelmed by the new uni's but I'm hopeful they'll look better on actual nfl players with pads.

On another note: I love that the Bills honored the military by having armed services members model them. But but but...why does every Buffalo production have to look like it was put together by a six grade class? Our team has the production value of an elementary school play.

And for God sakes, invest some money in a real internet stream.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

They're better than the CFL unis, but I had hoped for better. Maybe it's just the whole snug-fit thing I have a problem with.

You nailed it. I'm trying to convince myself that I like them more than I do. I was thinking something that resembled the throwbacks. I would have loved the throwbacks with the red helmets or just go back to the 90's uni's. Maybe once I see them on the field they will look better.

They may look better on real players with equipment and helmets on.

I'm admittedly disappointed about no blue pants, but the more I look at the all-white look I have to say it's pretty sharp. These uniforms are so "old school" and I love it.

So for road games played in the snow, we're back to QB's complaining they can't spot the receivers quick enough in the white uniforms and helmet. IIRC that was one on the reasons we went to the red helmet. :blink:

Maybe once I see them on the field they will look better.

Come December in the snow you might not be able to see them at all! :w00t:

Edited by K-No

1) the helmets are one of the best in the NFL now. Awesome.

2). Love the white jerseys

3). The numbers and the shoulder stripes on the home jerseys look a little wimpy. The white in both the stripes and the numbers need to look wider, thicker.

That's it. Other than that these are miles and miles better than the clown suits.

The big problem is that we have not seen enough of these yet. Haven't seen them on real players yet, haven't seen the real ones in the online store yet, haven't seen any good pics yet. This is a failure of the FO, and it's a failure of the lockout, too.

Sorry if anybody else has mentioned this, but it appears in the group photo as though the loose fitting jerseys has a dark blue around the numbers (blue jerseys) and tight fitting ones don't. Again, sorry if mentioned already.

I am completely underwhelmed by the new uni's but I'm hopeful they'll look better on actual nfl players with pads.

On another note: I love that the Bills honored the military by having armed services members model them. But but but...why does every Buffalo production have to look like it was put together by a six grade class? Our team has the production value of an elementary school play.

And for God sakes, invest some money in a real internet stream.

You nailed it, Mike. From a marketing and PR standpoint, that was one of the worst "product launches" I've ever seen. I logged on to bb.com last night after getting home from work (California time), excited to see the new uniforms, and all I could find initially was the group picture of military guys looking awkward and retired Bills looking fat. So I looked for more multimedia, and all I found was more pictures of military guys looking awkward and a video of Russ talking to the media. I just wanted to get a good look at the damn uniforms, but that wasn't even possible.

I thought Russ was a marketing guy? :doh: