NEW UNIFORMS plus NEW UNIFORMS

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except when everyone pretty much already knows what they are going to look like, takes alot of the "excitement" out of it.

On the other hand, just because the birthday party your wife threw for you wasn't a surprise party or that you knew what your gift was doesn't mean it wasn't a lot of fun.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Did I read right, Bills will be showing The Blind Side at the uniform unveiling?

Is that a subtle admission that somebody in the war room really wanted to draft Oher?

Did I read right, Bills will be showing The Blind Side at the uniform unveiling?

Is that a subtle admission that somebody in the war room really wanted to draft Oher?

It was picked by fans over Despicable Me and Top Gun. So the fans know that we should have drafted Oher.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/uniform-launch.html

This from PFT about an hour ago. The link is good, but there's no actual video feed yet, as of 6:10pm eastern. Unveiling is supposed to start at 6:35 pm eastern.

UPDATE: Its 7:25pm and the live Stream has gone dead, with a "Thank you for watching" note.

Edited by maddenboy

well, my 22 yr old son is headed down to the ralph, credit card in hand, ready to rock a brand new Marcel Dareus jersey......he's like xmas morning excited....lol

Very cool. I remember those same feelings at that age.

Its up and working.

Steve Tasker is hosting. Its a little choppy, but its far better than nothin'. Get over there !!

No Uniforms yet as of 6:45.

The Jills came out and pranced in new-ish colors. Looks like its an event, so no telling when the actual uniforms will be shown. The Tom Sartori band is now playing.

Edited by maddenboy