Toronto taking the Bills is like my ex wife

Scrappy

She ended up deciding that she ended up liking her lawned mowed a differed way more. Why would we end up whoring ourselves out as a team if we didn't end up wanted to get totally screwed by them, it's nearly illogical.

If you watched your wife's lawn get mowed, I'd expect them to be in love eventually.

For the record: this happened to me 15 years ago & my new wife is 3 times hotter than her in multiple ways but I treated my ex-like a dog, so it wasn't unexpected after looking back.

Edited by Scrappy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or like your ex-wife inviting you to her wedding. Not that I have an ex-wife but wife invited her ex-husband to ours and I like why the hell would you do that and she said so he could he see his daughter all pretty on her special day :doh: . Love her to death but women don't make sense sometimes.

What I can't understand is how someone can start a thread consisting of three sentences and have none of them make any sense. And I highly suggest reading BBs post with a caveman voice; it's kinda funny and in a stange way it's easier to understand.

Can I get a +1 for proof-reading!!!???

I think people should be banned for bragging about how hot their gf/wife is and don't provide pictures. Also, I have no idea wth you're trying to say.

You know, I was thinking the same but now that we're on the subject, my fiancee is pretty hot too. Check my avatar. Perhaps we should rename this thread. B-)

She ended up deciding that she ended up liking her lawned mowed a differed way more. Why would we end up whoring ourselves out as a team if we didn't end up wanted to get totally screwed by them, it's nearly illogical.

If you watched your wife's lawn get mowed, I'd expect them to be in love eventually.

For the record: this happened to me 15 years ago & my new wife is 3 times hotter than her in multiple ways but I treated my ex-like a dog, so it wasn't unexpected after looking back.

So in the most important draft of your life, you drafted a QB. Then you admittedly didn't treat her well which was like playing the QB behind a terrible offensive line. I'm assuming in this case the QB said I'm not gonna take it anymore and dropped out of football i.e. divorced you. Then, your looking back and sayingyou probably screwed up by not giving the QB a real chance to succeed.

So life is just like the Buffalo Bills but the Bills haven't found their keeper yet. And don't take any of this personally, as it wasn't about you but was intended to show how the NFL draft is really like getting married. You don't always succeed but at the time the choice looks like an all pro. Also, it may not work out because it was just a bad pick or the team just didn't supply the right atmosphere for the draftee to succeed.

Moral to the story...never hire a Canadian lawn mower.

Also, I have no idea wth you're trying to say.

My post answers your question.

This was an interesting post…and I'm glad you spoke on the record. It allows many of us to take note of your past marital history with regard to former family members as wedding guests. I think this speaks volumes…although I'm not sure what it says. :)

or like your ex-wife inviting you to her wedding. Not that I have an ex-wife but wife invited her ex-husband to ours and I like why the hell would you do that and she said so he could he see his daughter all pretty on her special day :doh: . Love her to death but women don't make sense sometimes.

It's not only women who don't make sense sometimes. Is everyone posting drunk tonight? :)

What I can't understand is how someone can start a thread consisting of three sentences and have none of them make any sense. And I highly suggest reading BBs post with a caveman voice; it's kinda funny and in a stange way it's easier to understand.

Can I get a +1 for proof-reading!!!???

Yes, I second the proof reading motion! :)

I have an ex-wife and I could give a s**t less what/who she does.

I guess it was just poor timing on her part to do things like this, being married / living together seemed like crap timing.

<edited>

I empathize with the OP. It's difficult finding a reliable lawn mower these days. I was going through a real rough patch of shady lawn mowers until I met my current lawn mower, Eduardo, at a convention a couple years back. He later introduced me to his cousin, Roberto, who also mows lawns. Now they take turns mowing my lawn. Especially during the sultry summer seasons when my lawn really grows wild. Occasionally I will return the favor and mow their lawns on holidays and birthdays.

I empathize with the OP. It's difficult finding a reliable lawn mower these days. I was going through a real rough patch of shady lawn mowers until I met my current lawn mower, Eduardo, at a convention a couple years back. He later introduced me to his cousin, Roberto, who also mows lawns. Now they take turns mowing my lawn. Especially during the sultry summer seasons when my lawn really grows wild. Occasionally I will return the favor and mow their lawns on holidays and birthdays.

Wow, your lawnmower story is just like Toronto taking the Bills.

Your ex sounds like she had crappy legal advice. It would seem that it would not have been a heavy legal lift to force you into making alimony payments so that she could both pay someone to mow her lawn well and also not have to put up with you.

the sky isn't falling and your ex wife isn't a major metropolitan city--this dream of having NFL franchises in London, Tokyo, Toronto, Mexico City is not going to happen anytime soon--so relax and remember to pay your child support on time!