Toronto taking the Bills is like my ex wife

Scrappy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral to the story...never hire a Canadian lawn mower.

Word! Here's a link to an actual Canadian lawn mower company. When the site comes up, the top of the page shows sequential pictures of their products in a slideshow type format:

http://www.mtdcanada.com/home.asp?SelectedPage=1

If Canadian lawn mowing equipment is so great, how come the pictures only show women handling or riding it?

Uh, wait a minute . . . . .

She ended up deciding that she ended up liking her lawned mowed a differed way more. Why would we end up whoring ourselves out as a team if we didn't end up wanted to get totally screwed by them, it's nearly illogical.

If you watched your wife's lawn get mowed, I'd expect them to be in love eventually.

For the record: this happened to me 15 years ago & my new wife is 3 times hotter than her in multiple ways but I treated my ex-like a dog, so it wasn't unexpected after looking back.

In a word ... huh? :unsure:

She ended up deciding that she ended up liking her lawned mowed a differed way more. Why would we end up whoring ourselves out as a team if we didn't end up wanted to get totally screwed by them, it's nearly illogical.

If you watched your wife's lawn get mowed, I'd expect them to be in love eventually.

For the record: this happened to me 15 years ago & my new wife is 3 times hotter than her in multiple ways but I treated my ex-like a dog, so it wasn't unexpected after looking back.

What are you saying here Scrappy, are the Bills the "ex" we (the fans) treat like a dog so it isn't unexpected if they look for a new lawn-mower (Toronto)?

Bills fans have treated the Bills pretty well through a decade of mediocrity I believe

What I can't understand is how someone can start a thread consisting of three sentences and have none of them make any sense. And I highly suggest reading BBs post with a caveman voice; it's kinda funny and in a stange way it's easier to understand.

Can I get a +1 for proof-reading!!!???

:lol:

I thought the same thing; apparently an odd mix of bad metaphors, bitterness over an ex-wife and Toronto made perfect sense coming out of his head.

What are you saying here Scrappy, are the Bills the "ex" we (the fans) treat like a dog so it isn't unexpected if they look for a new lawn-mower (Toronto)?

Bills fans have treated the Bills pretty well through a decade of mediocrity I believe

It's more like if you lend something you love (on purpose or not) to be loved by something / someone else, they'll eventually just go away. We're allowing Toronto to mow in our backyard & even sending our team to their backyard to play, it'll screw us in the end (like an ex takes it when it meets a new friend).

Edited by Scrappy

It's more like if you lend something you love (on purpose or not) to be loved by something / someone else, they'll eventually just go away. We're allowing Toronto to mow in our backyard & even sending our team to their backyard to play, it'll screw us in the end (like an ex takes it when it meets a new friend).

Maybe he was using the really nice, large, John Deere riding mower or something... I get the feeling you lent your yard out on purpose.

If your teeny tiny Lawnboy hadn't run out of gas 30 seconds into every mow, she probably wouldn't have needed someone with a larger mower who knew their way around her backyard to get the job done.

But I'm not really sure what we're talking about.

If your teeny tiny Lawnboy hadn't run out of gas 30 seconds into every mow, she probably wouldn't have needed someone with a larger mower who knew their way around her backyard to get the job done.

But I'm not really sure what we're talking about.

Maybe he wore out the starter by pulling on the chain too much and thus couldn't get his mower running.

Maybe he wore out the starter by pulling on the chain too much and thus couldn't get his mower running.

<_< what would a plastic cup know about that? Did you ever work in one of those in vitro places as a 'sample holder'? :sick:

Care to come clean up the ice tea I just blew out my nose laughing at that comment ... Your cup is far from empty ... Job well done :lol:

I empathize with the OP. It's difficult finding a reliable lawn mower these days. I was going through a real rough patch of shady lawn mowers until I met my current lawn mower, Eduardo, at a convention a couple years back. He later introduced me to his cousin, Roberto, who also mows lawns. Now they take turns mowing my lawn. Especially during the sultry summer seasons when my lawn really grows wild. Occasionally I will return the favor and mow their lawns on holidays and birthdays.

I've had problems finding a good, reliable lawn mower, too.

So I gave up looking and banged Scrappy's wife instead.

I think for this analogy to work, you have to imagine that the gardner is gay, since Toronto has somehow taken the Bills away :rolleyes: even though they apparently don't even want them.

In any case, this thread is a masterpiece of confusion.

I've had problems finding a good, reliable lawn mower, too.

So I gave up looking and banged Scrappy's wife instead.

So was his wife not good or not reliable? or Both?

Surely there's also a way to make a slogan out of this thread along the lines John Deere slogan of "Nothing runs like a Deere."