Official Non-Bills Draft Thread

I thought I was the only one noticing that. I like Gruden even though he might be all rainbows and lollipops most of the time. Call it a hunch but Kiper's days as the suppposed NFL guru might be coming to an end. He had a niche for a long time but it's fading fast with everyone and their mother becoming a draft expert nowadays.

I think that has been happening for a few years now...but really, none of them are any better than Kiper. They are all wrong about things...it is all just speculation. What I like about Kiper, he takes it all very personally...he is a true draft nerd. The other guys are just hacks, stealing his bit.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well several of the names thrown around at #34 are still here at #68…Martez Wilson, Kelvin Sheppard…unfortunately Moch is gone but I'm pretty sure judging from the 2nd round pick that the Bills don't view pass rusher as a huge need.

Luke Stocker is still out there…Mason Foster...

Justin Houston...

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

What on earth are the Pats* doing? 2 more running backs? ryan mallet to sit on the bench for 4 years?

Wondering that myself. And Mallet doesn't seem to fit the mold for their offense in any way.

I can't watch ESPN. I think the Geneva Convention has outlawed watching Berman for more than 5 minutes as an act of torture. His schtick has gotten so old. I have heard him making up stupid nicknames for the last time. Thank goodness there's the NFL Network.

I can't watch ESPN. I think the Geneva Convention has outlawed watching Berman for more than 5 minutes as an act of torture. His schtick has gotten so old. I have heard him making up stupid nicknames for the last time. Thank goodness there's the NFL Network.

He...could...go...WE GET IT.

Gruden is following the John Madden playbook... pick a persona, and right it until it becomes self-caricature... then keep riding it until Frank Caliendo's son is old enough to imitate him on the pre-game show,

He's great on that QB camp show he has on ESPN. Also like him on MNF.