Official Non-Bills Draft Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I hate the cheatriots... is this gonna be jordan? And does it make me a bad person that I'm already hoping whoever they pick ends up sucking? Cmon bust!

They pick Dareus also - claim with no CBA that they have the right to draft whomever they want.

I want a pass rusher (Jabaal Sheard?) at #34 but there's lots of good players left. Too bad the 2nd round isn't till tomorrow.

In the meantime I'll hope that the Bills don't trade back into the 1st and that there's a lot of really head-scratching picks by the other teams.

Miami can have Pouncey and NE can have Solder. Still could be some good O-linemen left when we pick too. Pouncey probably isn't as good as his brother and to take a guard/center at #15 is problematic as Pouncey had a lot of bad snaps and penalties last year. He doesn't grade out like his brother.

I did love when they asked Maurkice his reaction to his brother being drafted…"it's a dream come true"

I am surprised that New England took Solder. I don't like OTs who are 6'8" or so.

Isn't LEVERAGE the name of the game for blocking?

Well, I hope he busts for them.

They'll use him on goal line plays as the tackle eligible since he was a former TE.

Miami can have Pouncey and NE can have Solder. Still could be some good O-linemen left when we pick too. Pouncey probably isn't as good as his brother and to take a guard/center at #15 is problematic as Pouncey had a lot of bad snaps and penalties last year. He doesn't grade out like his brother.

I did love when they asked Maurkice his reaction to his brother being drafted…"it's a dream come true"

Mike would likely play guard, and he is as good as his brother. Good pick.

I am surprised that New England took Solder. I don't like OTs who are 6'8" or so.

Isn't LEVERAGE the name of the game for blocking?

Well, I hope he busts for them.

Jared Gaither is 6'9" and he had one pretty good season.

Jonathan Ogden is 6'9" and he's a first-ballot Hall of Famer.

I can't remember too many other ultra-tall tackles.

I want a pass rusher (Jabaal Sheard?) at #34 but there's lots of good players left. Too bad the 2nd round isn't till tomorrow.

In the meantime I'll hope that the Bills don't trade back into the 1st and that there's a lot of really head-scratching picks by the other teams.

Sheard is my man too. Dareus and Sheard and the rest of the draft is gravy for me

Mike would likely play guard, and he is as good as his brother. Good pick.

Yeah I heard he was good at guard but shakier at center…a guard at #15…he'd better be great.

The Browns must've locked Jauron out of the war room.

He believes they picked Peterson .... He does not know the truth.

LOL!!!

Sheard is my man too. Dareus and Sheard and the rest of the draft is gravy for me

He's not the only guy I'd be happy with…but I do want to see another excellent defensive player at #34…it's really about time the Bills became a strong defensive football team.