HAHAHA WATCH THIS IMMEDIATELY

Wherever you were, I bet you had a similar response.

HAHA

Im not going to be a poser and pretend I wanted Clay Matthews. I honestly thought he was the 3rd best LB of the 3 USC guys. I REALLY just wanted Orakpo.

But please watch this video, I promise it will make you laugh.

In the year 2021, this clip will be played after every Bills pick--leading up to Buddy Nix & Tom Modrak finally seeing their shadows...drafting only two Pro Bowlers in their groundbreaking "10 year plan of rebuilding and drafting offensive playmakers without defensive picks!"

I remember just sitting there, quiet, thinking WTF!! Over and over and over. Then I convinced myself that they know what they're doing, they wouldn't have taken this guy if he sucked. Little did I know. Production wise, he could be worst pick in NFL history. I can't think of one 1st round pick that doesn't see the field at all. Sigh

Why do people stand when their team is selecting? I've seen several videos like this. Does it make a difference, like wearing a certain jersey to help the team win on Sunday?

Why do people make posts like this? Does it actually make people think you're not a tard?

HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=tjT_1AKqtHI

Im not going to be a poser and pretend I wanted Clay Matthews. I honestly thought he was the 3rd best LB of the 3 USC guys. I REALLY just wanted Orakpo.

I was so mad when the Bills passed on a gift like Orakapo and selected Aaron Maybin..it's one of those moments that you remember exactly where you were...your reaction...and it was not pretty, but at least I like my new T.V. so much better than the old one! lol :oops:

Oh yeah...one more thing..I can't watch this video as I remember it and can't afford to replace my computer monitor! :doh:

Edited by tonyjustbcuz

I felt the exact same way !! All's we would have had to do is just take the BPA & we could have avoided all these busts !! I don't know what the "football people " saw that we fans didn't .

Jauron should never be allowed to be a head coach ever again. (IT'S A WONDER OBAMA DIDN'T CALL HIM TO BE ON HIS TEAM!!) But he can't be all that stupid he's still collecting a pay check from the Bills .

He signed a 3 year extension & for reasons beyond common sense he is still getting paid after he got fired . Man where can i get a gig like that ? (THE GOV'T) :wallbash:

HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=tjT_1AKqtHI

I had a much worse reaction than that, like those stupid retarded morons screwed us again. I wanted Robert Ayers who has been ok but was miscast as a 34 OLB and should do better at DE but at least he is starting. After him I wanted Matthews then Cushing thought Orakpo took plays off so didn't really want him but I guess he got his consistency up.

Why would people call a mod who has the power to ban you a tard?

That's what I was thinking, just don't abuse your power, BTW your avatar is jacked!