HAHAHA WATCH THIS IMMEDIATELY

I will say it....right here right now....I was ok with the Maybin selection at the time......

I thought that Aaron Maybin's freakish first step would overcome his lack of size.....what I did not realize at the time was that Maybin was a completely biult up myth with practically no college work to prove he was actually a good player and then the thing you cannot guage ended up coming true that he was completely unable to keep weight on and have a work ethic to develop second and third pass rush moves AND lack of ability to biuld functional strength so that he could get better in his second year.....

I was wrong....dead wrong...i have never been so wrong about a buffalo bills pick in my years of being a bills fan as I was with Aaron Maybin

And I STILL want Von Miller

I was just wondering if you all think with Chan bringing in Wannstache to coach the LB's that Gailey may think that he (Wanny) can get Maybin (now a LB) over the hump to at least be a decent contributor on the field rather than a cheerleader ?

I know all the draft guru's have been just pasting Maybin as a big time bust for the Bills on every program , if he is watching this stuff he's either severely depressed or motivated one !!

But do you think Wanny can make a difference in Maybins career , & do you think that it's his last chance ??

This video reminded me that I was actually with Bruce Smith watching when we drafted Maybin, and he had no clue who Aaron Maybin was (I wanted Orakpo). I'm guessing he just wasn't a big follower of college football, but ESPN started showing highlights and he was shocked at how small he was...I hope they don't screw this up again regardless of who the pick is.

This video reminded me that I was actually with Bruce Smith watching when we drafted Maybin, and he had no clue who Aaron Maybin was (I wanted Orakpo). I'm guessing he just wasn't a big follower of college football, but ESPN started showing highlights and he was shocked at how small he was...I hope they don't screw this up again regardless of who the pick is.

Yeah right and I was hanging with Elvis Presley that day. :rolleyes: