Ryan Mallett?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just saw a QB accuracy skills competition yesterday with moving targets at 20, 30 & 40 yards...Mallet won.... has a rocket for an arm......he's not gonna be there at #34.

I've said in other threads this is my hope. Stud dl in the first and Mallet in the second. He has the gun to play in Buffalo conditions. He will also have then advantage of a year or two behind Fitzbeard.

No rational person denies Mallet has talent. The reason he's pretty much off the radar right now is the list of off-field (character) issues. And they're serious ones if true.

I thought the rumors were that he smoked a little weed?

So you want to draft a hippy loser?

Get real :thumbdown: Just because the guy allegedly smoked a little weed in college, you deem him to be a hippie loser? Personally, I don't care if the guy trots out onto the field wearing Birkenstocks and smelling of patchouli, as long as he throws for 300+ yards and 2-3 TD's.

This definitely warrants a new post. "Where did Mallet go? Can you guys catch me up?"

quit complaining, clearly you don't have anything better to do with your time anyways since you bothered to make that comment.

And i think Mallet has a chance to be a very successful quarterback in the NFL if he gets passed all the alleged off-field issues. He's definitely the best pure passer in the draft, and with a good set of receivers his mobility won't be as big of an issue. Brady and Manning aren't exactly speed machines either.

Get real :thumbdown: Just because the guy allegedly smoked a little weed in college, you deem him to be a hippie loser? Personally, I don't care if the guy trots out onto the field wearing Birkenstocks and smelling of patchouli, as long as he throws for 300+ yards and 2-3 TD's.

I'm sure the pot will expand his mind and help him make quick decisions. :wallbash:

Just so we're clear, does anyone have a link CONFIRMING this alleged drug use, and what type of drugs are in question? Or is this just an erroneous report conjured up by someone who shall remains nameless (or clueless if your name is Nawrocki)

That's really funny. Cruel, but funny!

Indeed

quit complaining, clearly you don't have anything better to do with your time anyways since you bothered to make that comment.

And i think Mallet has a chance to be a very successful quarterback in the NFL if he gets passed all the alleged off-field issues. He's definitely the best pure passer in the draft, and with a good set of receivers his mobility won't be as big of an issue. Brady and Manning aren't exactly speed machines either.

Manning and Brady are known for their decision making, not just their arms. Mallet is known for his arm, cement feet and questionable decision making. The WR copr isn't going to make or break Mallet, the OL will IMO.

Manning and Brady are known for their decision making, not just their arms. Mallet is known for his arm, cement feet and questionable decision making. The WR corp isn't going to make or break Mallet, the OL will IMO.