Ralph Wilson's health?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But on the bright side, at least Ralph doesn't look like this:

http://www.tiricosuave.com/2011/01/18/so-this-is-what-al-davis-looks-like-nowadays/

I'd rather look like Al or Ralph than Peter Pan Man.

At least old fogies have an excuse.

That said, I am surpassingly disappointed there's no "MY PREEECIOUS!!" caption on the first photo there.

Hey Chef Jim...what day next week do you turn 50? I turn 57 next Tuesday the 12th. Let's get together & celebrate! I was a little depressed for a week or so when I turned 50...took me awhile to come to grips with it.

My grandma was 101 when she passed away, but lost her mind around 90. She lived basically as a shell for over a decade...kinda like what Ralph is doing now.

Wednesday. I work from 7:00am-8:00pm on Wednesday so I'll be just another day for me.

Does anyone know the condition Ralph is in lately? I take-care of my 92 year old Grandfather (WWII vet) and I have seen his health rapidly deteriorate in the last few months. I cannot imagine that Ralph is in any position to make a sound decision concerning his business if he is "close" to the shape of my Granddad. Just wondering if anyone has any updates.

When was Ralph last seen? Was it for the Nix & Gailey hirings??

Ralph did a really nice job at the Hall of Fame induction. I was impressed. My mother at 95 knows all the plays the Yankees, Syracuse and the Bill's make and reflects on them every week we talk. Don't sell him short. Maybe slow but wall aware of the situation. The guy that said maybe he was a little slow to begin with forgets he paid 50,000 for the team. Whats it worth now??

My mother at 95 tells me every play the Yankees, Syacuse and the Bill's mess up every week. She can't go to games anymore which is really wrong for blackouts but is on top of the game. Sharp as knive. The guy who said Ralph was slow to begin with forgets he paid 50,000 for this team. And it is worth how much now?? He was very impressive at his induction into the Hall of Fame. God Bless.

They should have Ralph on some of the NFL apparell commercials. Alyssa Milano opens the door in a Bills teddy and there's Ralph.

I'm sure that would never air on account of Ralph having a heart attack on the spot.

Emperor Chancellor Palpatine?

Darth Sidious!!!

i dont think that many people really care that much any more about ralphs health since terry pegula came to town. hopefully he is healthy enough to ensure the bills remain he in the shortterm but it would also be a breath of fresh air if we got a new owner here in the near future who will keep the bills here and pump money into them to build a winner like pegula has done/will do for the sabes.

If Pegula buys the Bills he will have less than 3 billion in the bank.He'll have to get a part time job.

Does anyone know the condition Ralph is in lately? I take-care of my 92 year old Grandfather (WWII vet) and I have seen his health rapidly deteriorate in the last few months. I cannot imagine that Ralph is in any position to make a sound decision concerning his business if he is "close" to the shape of my Granddad. Just wondering if anyone has any updates.

Yeah and I got trounced by a 92 year old guy on the golf course playing a skins game. You cannot compare the two just the individual.

Ralph hasn't made a sound decision in 12 years. What makes you think he's making any now?

thats total BS in 2006 he voted agains the labor deal along with the other old man in cinn.

he got riped by the media and the other owners as being old and senile and guess what he was dead right. so there goes your theory.

wilson knows the NFL and is a great business man he knew it was a horrible deal and 2 years later into a 6 year deal the other young genius's opted out and looked like fools.

Ralph is a sly old businessman who knows the NFL like very few owners and he has shown that to be a fact.

Wednesday. I work from 7:00am-8:00pm on Wednesday so I'll be just another day for me.

There outta be a law against working 13 hrs on your B'day...especially the 50th

thats total BS in 2006 he voted agains the labor deal along with the other old man in cinn.

he got riped by the media and the other owners as being old and senile and guess what he was dead right. so there goes your theory.

wilson knows the NFL and is a great business man he knew it was a horrible deal and 2 years later into a 6 year deal the other young genius's opted out and looked like fools.

Ralph is a sly old businessman who knows the NFL like very few owners and he has shown that to be a fact.

If my memory serves me correctly, he stated that he voted against it because he didn't have enuf time to process the entire deal. Hmmmm???

Exactly what I am seeing! I mean, 92! I can't imagine anyone at that age making sound decisions. Maybe some can, but no one I've met.

It can happen and I have seen it. 92 is very old indeed but some men can maintain all faculties right to the end.

Take care of your body and your mind. Take care of others and they will take care of you. Don't drink too much, don't do drugs. Eat well, exercise you body and your brian every single day, and sleep well. Do things that make you happy. Be with people that make you happy.

Genetics play a huge role in how long you live but if you do the things above and you will live well for whatever time you have. Ralph is actually a guy that gets it. Sure he has money for great health care but he is still spry and functional for these reasons.

The younger we are the more tendency we have to think that the aged are not competent. As you age you see that it is possible to age with vitality and that process starts the moment you realize it.