Ralph Wilson's health?

My season seats are in front of Mr Wilson's box. He was not present for either preseason game this season. That is not ususual, however, he will be there opening day unless he is dead. Last year, for the first time, there were EMT's on station at the entrance to his box, and that isn't a good sign. Mr Wilson, live long and prosper!!

Thanks for the update - - I figured somebody here would be in a position to know both his historical attendance pattern and whether he followed it in the preseason this year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ralph owns the bills??? Oh i thought it was jim overdorf and jeff littman who did. my bad.

guys - the bills aren't leaving. LA doesn't have a stadium built, Toronto is a necessary market to keep the bills here but clearly is NOT an NFL city, and we have 3-4 potential, local owners, not even going into possibly NYC investors with WNY ties. between Golisano, the Rich Brothers, Jacobs, and now Pegula - there is plenty of money to keep it in buffalo. The key and goal is to expand into the profitability across the border. The Canadian dollar is MORE valuable than the US at the moment. The more we can tap into a bustling Southern Ontario (yes giving them a game a year is FINE by me... heck give them training camp to be honest) the more revenue and higher we can charge for suites which is the ultimate goal. So, if you guys want to keep the Bills in buffalo, keep supporting the Toronto experiment. One of the big guys will step up when the time is right... LA is better suited for the Jaguars anyways.

and for hte record - Rochester GREW in population while Buffalo shrank. so maybe people like me need to stay in WNY... oops

Finally, someone who gets it.