Do you sit on public toilets?

WWVaBeach

I'm a "home base" guy myself.

Especially with all the MRSA stuff out there. I know a couple of people who've had that on their cheeks. Not fun.

When forced to, always line the seat with two layers of TP. I may be neurotic, but I'd rather be neurotic and disease-free than cavalier and red-assed.

Edited by UConn James

I'm too old not to, but I always take some tp & wipe the seat just to make sure it's clean. Obvious the guy who got glued to the seat didn't look at it before he sat down.

I dampen the tp with hot water and add soap before wiping down.

thats exactly what it do...also making sure to go under the seat edges as well...

I dampen the tp with hot water and add soap before wiping down.

here's a hint...not much prevents germ transfer...germs make you stronger....

That's what I do. A friend of mine once told me that there was a study that showed that TP on toilet doesn't prevent germ transfer. Not sure if I buy that.

I've also been known to do the hover when necessary.

I'm too old not to, but I always take some tp & wipe the seat just to make sure it's clean. Obvious the guy who got glued to the seat didn't look at it before he sat down.

BINGO! Was that guy insane... One always wipes off the seat first! Seeing that soemthing foreign was on, would have been the first indication to find another head!

That's what I do. A friend of mine once told me that there was a study that showed that TP on toilet doesn't prevent germ transfer. Not sure if I buy that.

I've also been known to do the hover when necessary.

But... It woul dhave prevented an ass gluing!!! :P

here's a hint...not much prevents germ transfer...germs make you stronger....

To a certain extent YES... But, IMO... Even with all this clean/anti-bacterial phase in our culture... I think people clean worse than they did back in the day. Look at the rise of bed bugs again? I remember my mother and grandmother cleaning every day, sheets every week... Ironed and pressed too! Now with more wall-wall carpet... People really don't clean like they use too.. More allergies... More cockroaches... Less powerful stuff to kill them with. I think this whole hand sanitizer thing is a smokescreen... People clean WORSE and do a terrible job! Most are too busy and too lazy to do the job right/old-school. Many people are just plain slobs!

Bummer! I thought we were bad as kids when we unrolled some of the toilet paper and sprinkled itching powder on it and then rolled it back up.

That is another obvious redflag! How int he hell can you NOT tell the TP has been re-rolled?

Like this guy in Walmart... Do people just blindly drop a duece in public! Slobs!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois