News Flash: Jason Peters is Stoopid...

hmmmmm.... cant say its a good idea to tell the officer no when he asks you to turn your music down.

likewise, refusing to give your ID to him was probably a poorly planned choice.

Even if (perhaps especially if) the officer is being a jerk, i think common sense dictates that ol JP was not thinking those decisions through to there inevitable end.

hmmmmm.... cant say its a good idea to tell the officer no when he asks you to turn your music down.

Even if (perhaps especially if) the officer is being a jerk, i think common sense dictates that ol JP was not thinking those decisions through to there inevitable end.

... to their inevitable end.

Sorry man it was killing me.

He's going to claim that he's innocent because the music was too loud to hear anything the officer was saying.

I love the idiot comments of people saying things like, "that's all he did?"...LOL

Yes dumb people, just go ahead and refuse to turn down your car stereo when a cop tells you to. We need a 12th Edition of "COPS: Idiots on Parade" ...LOL

Edited by 1billsfan

This is a joke, right? He quit on the team in 2008, both in not showing up until the day before the season started, and by sleepwalking through the season....he was the worst LT in the game that season, allowing a league-leading 11.5 sacks and was directly responsible for the loss in the Meadowlands against the Jets. There's only 2 ex-Bills I despise...him and McGahee

lawyers at league headquarters are scrambling.....i was watching the Commish in an interview....he was asked if players were subject to discipline during decertification/lockout......he was unable to answer....says he did not know the legal answer but expected all players to continue to act responsibly. "I don't know how it would apply to players in this circumstance, but it's something that I feel strongly about,"......in subsequent statements, Goodell also indicated that locked-out players will still be subject to discipline under terms of the NFL's personal conduct policy. The discipline can't be imposed until players return to work after the labor dispute is settled, but Goodell said that if violations of the policy occur during the lockout, he won't ignore it.

“It’s all uncharted territory from here on out,” said David Cornwell, an attorney who represents players on a variety of issues, including drug cases. “Everything that emanates from the Players Association regulating agents is suspended. And everything that emanates from the NFL regarding the regulation of players is suspended.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/drug-testing-regulation-of-agents-lapse-during-nfl-lockout/2011/03/18/ABioR1RB_story.html

This is a joke, right? He quit on the team in 2008, both in not showing up until the day before the season started, and by sleepwalking through the season....he was the worst LT in the game that season, allowing a league-leading 11.5 sacks and was directly responsible for the loss in the Meadowlands against the Jets. There's only 2 ex-Bills I despise...him and McGahee

Throw Leon Seals and Dusty Ziegler in there as well... :censored:

Per PFT:

"He’s the second Eagles tackle to be arrested this month. On March 4, King Dunlap was arrested for reckless driving and disorderly conduct."

The eagles O-line should be called the "Chain Gang."

If there is a season, we will have to give JP a nice RWS welcome back party when the Eagles come to town.