Whose jersey do you buy?

shoretalk

NEW BILLS JERSEYs and your Money  

97 members have voted

1. 1. If you are planning on buying one of the new jerseys, whose jersey will you buy first?

i've debated this with myself for years. i have a bledsoe and takeo spikes jersey. i've thought of getting a new name plate for both. however i am not a huge fan of either of those players. don't dislike them either. at this point unless a defensive player turns into a game changing force in every game i will probably go with a bruce smith jersey. i would like to go with a current player but i'm just not really thinking its gonna happen this year.

I voted for Fitz, but for the right price I'd pick one up with any of those guys...except Maybin.

I wouldn't buy one of the Wall of Fame guys; they don't have a connection to a new design. We can always buy theirs in throwbacks of the designs they actually wore.

Or in my case, I could lose about 30 pounds so I actually fit into my 15 year old Tasker jersey :beer:

I voted for Fitz, but for the right price I'd pick one up with any of those guys...except Maybin.

I wouldn't buy one of the Wall of Fame guys; they don't have a connection to a new design. We can always buy theirs in throwbacks of the designs they actually wore.

Or in my case, I could lose about 30 pounds so I actually fit into my 15 year old Tasker jersey :beer:

:oops: That will teach me to type without coffee in me ... DAVID NELSON (the son of Ozzie and Harriet and brother of Ricky) not THE DONALD.

Sorry about that one ... no wonder he gets no votes! But then again Aaron doesn't either.

Or, maybe Don Nelson...ex-Celtic great, mediocre re-tread NBA basketball coach (Bucks, Mavericks, Warriors, etc, etc)

Actually you can't buy the old ones save for a very few select stars.

So, we are getting new jerseys. I know I have held off buying another jersey since I paid for my Eric Moulds UGLY Bills' jersey because the jerseys are just so ugly and no one knows that they are Bills' jerseys.

I am excited about the possibility and Fred Jackson's tweet indicates he is excited (no one liked the ones we have been wearing) so I am going to buy one but whose do I buy? Fred Jackson is definitely near the top of the list.

Whose name and number would you buy next to wear? Whose jerseys do you still have .... I only have two right now the Moulds and a Flutie jersey.

Finally, what's the best website to buy jerseys at and avoid paying the insane NFL markup (all jerseys are made in China anyhow sadly)?

I could be talked into buying a Fitzmagic jersey . . .

i would only buy a players jersey who is already in the "Wall of Fame".....current players come and go so fast, they sometimes make you not want to wear em.

Yup. If the new uni's resemble the mid '70's-early '80's as forcasted, then I'll get yet another Chandler#81 and may add a Fergy or Cribbs. Maybe a Bobby Moore..:flirt:

I've currently got a Poz jersey. With the new style coming out, I think I'll either go with Williams or Johnson. I always like to have a current player, but I sometimes bust out the classics ... actually, I only wear one classic - Brucie. My Kelly jersey no longer fits (must've shrunk, right?) and I haven't worn Bledsoe since he left. But I liked him.

My wife got me a Trent jersey last year. I wore it once and he got cut a week or two later. She got it for $10, though!!!!

Edited by gugny

I bought a Wood throwback earlier this year. I think he's great...but had a dual motive to protect my jersey's future as well. My last name is Wood....so it's good forever!

I might do the same thing, since I often have Wood!

Moorman - most consistent player for the past decade! And, how many team give the punter a jersey?

How many teams go almost a decade with the punter being the best player on the team?