Kevin Kolb may be available....

Buftex

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, why bring a starting caliber QB into Buffalo? That would be disasterous. We are clearly stacked at the position. Get off Fitzpatrick's "junk" already. Kevin Kolb has a chance to be an NFL star. Ryan Fitzpatrick never will be.

Edited by coseybedaman

Yes, why bring a starting caliber QB into Buffalo? That would be disasterous. We are clearly stacked at the position. Get off Fitzpatrick's "junk" already. Kevin Kolb has a chance to be an NFL star. Ryan Fitzpatrick never will be.

Based on two stellar starts in 2009 against the worst defenses in the league?

There are no picks for players trades allowed until there is a CBA anyway.

So . . .

Even if there were picks for players trades allowed, say NO to Rob (curse of the Buffalo Bills franchise) Johnson v 2.0.

I'd give up a 4th for him, that's about all

I'd consider a 3rd, but no higher than that. Kolb is a better prospect than anyone that they'd have

a shot at in the top of the 3rd, but no better than a prospect that they'd be able to draft at the top

of the 2nd (just my humble opinion)...

I don't think that I want the guy here either (unless we get him uber cheap, which won't happen), but you guys who already have the guy figured out are a bit hasty, IMO. The guy doesn't have enough experience yet to know if he's going to be a solid QB or a flop.

Considering Kolb is a waste of time. Eagles want 2 first rounders for him. And while that's crazy they really can't take any less than a blockbuster. Vick had the best year of his career last year he missed 2 games due to injury and had nothing left in the tank at the end of the year. Vick is likely to have to play with the franchise tag this year because the Eagles front office doesn't trust that Vick can be the franchise QB for the next five years. They will deal Kolb if the offer is just too good to turn down, but short of a blockbuster there is no way they let him go for much less.

For a Bills team that has HUGE holes at DE, LB, OT and could stand to upgrade all but a few positions dealing away multiple first round picks for anything short of Brady or Rogers would be a colossal mistake.

Now of course if the Eagles would take a 3rd or a 4th the Bills should do it, but if the eagles were willing to do that, it's just as likely that the Pats will give up Brady for a couple of 1sts so the Bills should do that instead.

Edited by DC Grid