Wannstedt a Bill

Lou

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our defense just got better and I like it very much. I don't care much for titles, the important thing is that Wanny met with the defensive staff and he thought he could give a helping hand to a unit desperately in need of one.

A good move if Gailey really wants to keep George Edwards then he needed to bring in a veteran coach to help him along. Wanny is a veteran coach who is probably going to be the defacto DC while Edwards continues to learn and build upon what he did last season (Hey you can learn a lot from failure).

It says Head coach/inside linebackers??? I get it, but they probably should have thrown and ass. in front of the head coach in the text.

I noticed the same thing...made me laugh.

anyone check Donte for comments?

Edited by jboyst62

Something tells me he will be responsible for the overall defensive scheme ala Gailey on Offense. Like Modkins, Edwards may just have the title of coordinator.

If he is overall in charge of the defensive scheme then we would be going back to a 4-3 which is what he has coached his whole career. I still believe we will be running a 3-4 and I really wish we can go after another coach that can help us out in Mangini probably too late now but he would be awesome as DC but he too would want to be Asst. Head coach. I still love this move also. Good Job Nix.

Well count me as one who thinks this is bad karma. Name one, ONE ex-Dolphin player or coach (George Edwards, anyone?) who has been beneficial for the Bills.

I'm waiting......tap, tap, tap, tap, tap........

thurman thomas?

chan gailey ?

Edited by papazoid

I was so excited when I heard this news while out driving around this morning I was calling everyone I knew that was a Bills fan! Wannstedt is a VERY good DC, and I am pretty sure Edwards sees the writing on the wall...

The key to succeeding in any business, football or otherwise, is to surround yourself with enough good people...