Jauron For Cleveland DC?

H2o

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't put Jauron in charge of a lemonade stand.

I wouldn't let him clean my toilet. I dont care how nice he is............he set this team back 5 yrs. I loathe him. Orakpo.....thats all I have to say. Break Dont Bend #$$hole!! God I cannot stand him.

he is a good D Coordinator. just a bad head coach

I think average would be a better description of his defensive coordinating resume. He didn't get hired in Chicago because of his defensive coordinating.

Considering that Philly has had a mostly top notch defense for the past decade I have a feeling they aren't going to love Jauron.

I think even "average" is a generous description. Piss poor might best describe the quality of tricky Dick as a D-coordinator. He's no Wade Phillips, for instance, whose defenses have a proven track record of success. Philly's D will go to the bottom quarter of the league in its Run-D with Jauron as coordinator.

I think average would be a better description of his defensive coordinating resume. He didn't get hired in Chicago because of his defensive coordinating.

Considering that Philly has had a mostly top notch defense for the past decade I have a feeling they aren't going to love Jauron.