Sorry Arthur

Early in the preseason as I watched Arthur Moats try very unsucessfully to cover a running back out of the back field. I made the comment on this board that he is not athletic enough to play football in the NFL. I am pretty sure I was wrong on that subject. So My apoligizes to you Arthur. Please keep up the good work. We really appreciate your efforts.

I remember that post because I watched him in TC and in that brutal Redskin PS game. He looked then like Kelsay does now in coverage. Since the move to OLB he's shutting everybody up and I'm happy to be shut up. Go Moats!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moats

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d816dd01c/2010-Combine-workout-Arthur-Moats

Compare it with the clip of Maybe (half way through) and listen to how STUPID Maybin sounds and looks

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d8120cb6b/Bills-sign-rookie-Maybin

Edited by Bills99999

How about apologizing for having the least creative screen name of all-time? (Great post though!)

Excuse me? My screen name is only 3 letters and they're my real name.... you can't get less creative than that. I bet Kevin's not even his real name. Honestly... I really get no respect around here.

I would like to also take the opportunity to apologize.

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Third, I would like to apologize to Leonidas for saying you are an ass.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

Sixth, I would like to apologize to my toilet, enough said.

Seventh, I would like to apologize to anyone that has read this post.

Eighth, I would like to apologize to my wife for hogging the TV on Sundays.

Ninth, I would like to apologize to my liver. :beer:

Tenth, I would like to apologize to my daughter, for having a dork for a dad.

I love you guys.

God bless you Kevin! Great post!!!! Lol

Early in the preseason as I watched Arthur Moats try very unsucessfully to cover a running back out of the back field. I made the comment on this board that he is not athletic enough to play football in the NFL. I am pretty sure I was wrong on that subject. So My apoligizes to you Arthur. Please keep up the good work. We really appreciate your efforts.

So how long have you been scouting under Tom Modrak?

Moats

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d816dd01c/2010-Combine-workout-Arthur-Moats

Compare it with the clip of Maybe (half way through) and listen to how STUPID Maybin sounds and looks

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/09000d5d8120cb6b/Bills-sign-rookie-Maybin

Just watching the combine video I like Moats better. Maybin looks like a TE if anything and Moats looks like a frackin' tank. Built for OLB.

I don't believe it, a fan's knee jerk reaction is dead wrong? That is alright, I am sure you have a few more in you.

My apologies. And Jeffrey Lester probably has a right to complain, too.

No worries. I didn't mean to sound chippy. I guess I was having a bad evening and the thought of someone thinking I might be creative... well it just put me over the edge.

:)

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

I love you guys.

Usually when people type "LOL," they don't really "LOL," but when I read this I "LOL'd" really hard.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I love you guys.

LOL good one..

Moats

Moats looks stout, quick, and powerful.

Maybin has a scrawny lower body, and he kinda looks like Herman Munster when he runs...LOL!!

How about apologizing for having the least creative screen name of all-time? (Great post though!)

Eleventh, I would like to apologize to Coach Tuesday for having the least creative screen name of all time, although I am quite honored!

And, yes, Dan it is my name.

I do believe that this is a first for me !! A Bills fan admitting he was wrong with an earlier assumption of a rookie player . Boy it would be nice if i had to do the same about Maybin -------- NAHHHH !!! Never happen !!!!!!

• 1 month later...

In your defense he looked REALLY bad against Washington in the pre-season. I didn't think he didn't have the athleticism, but he didn't have a clue as to what was going on at the time. I also wondered why he was playing ILB. I like the "man-up" post, though. I wish there was more of that around here.