Sorry Arthur

Early in the preseason as I watched Arthur Moats try very unsucessfully to cover a running back out of the back field. I made the comment on this board that he is not athletic enough to play football in the NFL. I am pretty sure I was wrong on that subject. So My apoligizes to you Arthur. Please keep up the good work. We really appreciate your efforts.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in the preseason as I watched Arthur Moats try very unsucessfully to cover a running back out of the back field. I made the comment on this board that he is not athletic enough to play football in the NFL. I am pretty sure I was wrong on that subject. So My apoligizes to you Arthur. Please keep up the good work. We really appreciate your efforts.

Big props to you for being man enough to re-post your apology. Well done good Sir. More of us should take your example and make just as much noise about our apologies and wrong perceptions as we do pontificating about our opinions of the moment....hats off!

You da man! :thumbsup:

Big props to you for being man enough to re-post your apology. Well done good Sir. More of us should take your example and make just as much noise about our apologies and wrong perceptions as we do pontificating about our opinions of the moment....hats off!

Actually, I think it'd be better if more people didn't make sweeping generalizations about rookies in preseason. But, I agree, it's nice to see someone admit they may have been wrong about a player. All too often, it seems people make up their mind about someone and then become hell bent on proving themselves right for the remainder of the guy's career.

Actually, I think it'd be better if more people didn't make sweeping generalizations about rookies in preseason. But, I agree, it's nice to see someone admit they may have been wrong about a player. All too often, it seems people make up their mind about someone and then become hell bent on proving themselves right for the remainder of the guy's career.

Pre-season? We make sweeping judgments in OTA's!

PTR

One play!

Props to you for admitting you were wrong. But I'm guessing you came to these conclusion after the preseason opener. What ever happened to fans' patience?

To be fair, they were playing him at the wrong position at the time. He seems to be a natural passrusher - they never should've lined him up at ILB.

He seems like a natural pass rusher because he is. He played on the line at James Madison and caused chaos for opposing QBs week in and week out. I attended college there and was fortunate enough to watch him play every week.

I would like to also take the opportunity to apologize.

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Third, I would like to apologize to Leonidas for saying you are an ass.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

Sixth, I would like to apologize to my toilet, enough said.

Seventh, I would like to apologize to anyone that has read this post.

Eighth, I would like to apologize to my wife for hogging the TV on Sundays.

Ninth, I would like to apologize to my liver. :beer:

Tenth, I would like to apologize to my daughter, for having a dork for a dad.

I love you guys.

Edited by Kevin

I would like to also take the opportunity to apologize.

First, I would like to apologize to the Buffalo Bills for not being able to make it to Buffalo to see a Bills home game.

Second, I would like to apologize to the City Of Buffalo for saying that no good free agent is going to want to come there.

Third, I would like to apologize to Leonidas for saying you are an ass.

Fourth, I would like to apologize to that deer that I shot back in 2001, although you were pretty tasty.

Fifth, I would like to apologize to all of the fish I caught and subsequently released. I didn't mean to cause you the pain.

Sixth, I would like to apologize to my toilet, enough said.

Seventh, I would like to apologize to anyone that has read this post.

Eighth, I would like to apologize to my wife for hogging the TV on Sundays.

Ninth, I would like to apologize to my liver. :beer:

Tenth, I would like to apologize to my daughter, for having a dork for a dad.

I love you guys.

How about apologizing for having the least creative screen name of all-time? (Great post though!)

Two weeks in a row, hit on QB and fumble caused. That is being productive in limited snaps. So I do not agree with you that it is just one play.

+1

How many years did it take for Poz to cause 2 QB fumbles....How about one QB fumble.

It's nice to see a rookie making impact plays.