Bright Spot of the Day.....................

cåblelady

Actually, the bright spot of the day for me was turning the damn chanel to MSG and watch the Knicks club the Raptors.

When anyone turns the chanel to watch the Knicks, you realize just how bad this Bills team is.

If the Knicks had been sucking, I just might have watched a Hallmark movie... and that is real bad.

I had a bad feeling once Moats ended Favre's day (and probably his career) the Bills were in trouble. The Vikes wanted Jackson at QB and they turned their game up for him.

PTR

Agreed, although at the time I was pretty excited. We would've been much better off with Favre at QB through at least the first half though. It seems like whenever they got pressure on Jackson, he was able to run for a gain. With Favre those would be sacks or bad throws.

I had a bad feeling once Moats ended Favre's day (and probably his career) the Bills were in trouble. The Vikes wanted Jackson at QB and they turned their game up for him.

PTR

That damn Moats.....

Hey, the kid's got some game. With all the injuries at LB, DL and OL, we're about to see what the rest of the kids got.

PTR

Agreed. I was thinking throughout the game... how much I hoped Favre would come back into the game. Only with the Bills is knocking the starting QB out of the game a bad thing. That's the kind of season we're having.

PTR

Definitively, Feel like chan game planned for farve and putting TJ in there threw a wrench into everything. Why Leslie said he's starting Favre if he's healed enough next week is beyond me.

I have to agree with Lori. I thought Moats came out like a madman today. very effective rushing the passer and showed some speed and power. Hopefully, he develops into what Maybin was suppose to be.

Lori? And how did we get on Moats? CL was talking about Fitz.

Thank God nobody named Bell as a bright spot. The guy plain sucks week after week and people say he is the answer at LT.

Jared Allen is a beast tho. One of the best in the game and I'm not sure why this is but I never saw Bell get ANY help over there, TE or otherwise to even throw a little chip block on this dude. Their other stud DE Edwards is inactive on the other side of the line and the Williams boys arent pass rushers per se, so you'd think Chan would have neutralized Jared Allen with some blocking help and found his QB some goddamn time out there.

Gailey has been good at halftime adjustments it seems, and I was shocked to see them leaving Bell all alone again in the second half. And they got more Jared Allen havoc and turnovers again in the second half because of it.

What is up with that?