Buffalo's Throwback Uniforms

BuffaloWest

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been posted many times before, but just seeing the blue home uniforms today I just have to iterate one time: The uniforms are AWESOME! They absolutely just pop, and they don't look like anyone else's uniforms. They are classic, yet timeless and classy. Please Bills, make these the full time uniforms beginning next season. The current ones just dont do it. The only other look that could match this would be the same uniform, but perhaps with white helmet and current logo (circa 73-81...). Time for a change.

I'm with ya.

I know it probably doesn't mean anything but we have sucked this entire decade in those TD pieces of crap. Let's change the unis to anything to get rid of that stink of a worthless decade. And the throwbacks are some of the best unis in sports. NE has great throwbacks that are much better than their current ones too. But you don't change unis that you cheated to win 3 SBs in. The Bills have no excuse not to change.

travis-henry-buffalo-bills-signed-8x10-photo-wcoa.html

Absolutely. I love them. We look like professionals. I hate the trend going around the league as well as the Bills wearing home jersey with away bottoms. I hate the whole solid color look thing. Makes the teams look JV. Dark jersey, white bottoms Home. White Jersey dark bottoms away. The NFL has been too liberal on this for the past 10 years. Wish the owners or league would make it manditory.

Though I don't love the old uni's enough to say we should make them permanent, I DO TOTALLY agree with the solid color thing.

I like the dark jerseys and white pants for home, but I like the white pants and white jerseys for the road (ala Bills 90's look).

The Bledsoe/Travis Henry Bills had it right. Dark jerseys and white pants. Looked sharp to me.

Edited by Red

Hate the standing buffalo, but then again I hate the clown uniforms of the 00s

While the standing Buffalo is a classic logo, the Bills first real one, it is dated and I would also prefer the charging Buffalo over it anytime. I also liked the white helmets. So......take the helmet of the 1974 Bills (white with blue charging Buffalo with the red stripe) and the colors of the 90's.

Blue jersey, white pants at home, blue pants, white jerseys on the road.

Hey, that's just what I would prefer.