Buffalo's Throwback Uniforms

BuffaloWest

This has been posted many times before, but just seeing the blue home uniforms today I just have to iterate one time: The uniforms are AWESOME! They absolutely just pop, and they don't look like anyone else's uniforms. They are classic, yet timeless and classy. Please Bills, make these the full time uniforms beginning next season. The current ones just dont do it. The only other look that could match this would be the same uniform, but perhaps with white helmet and current logo (circa 73-81...). Time for a change.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. The Bills throwbacks are one of the top unis in the NFL.

Absolutely. I love them. We look like professionals. I hate the trend going around the league as well as the Bills wearing home jersey with away bottoms. I hate the whole solid color look thing. Makes the teams look JV. Dark jersey, white bottoms Home. White Jersey dark bottoms away. The NFL has been too liberal on this for the past 10 years. Wish the owners or league would make it manditory.

As much as I love these unis, have we won a single game wearing our throwbacks since 07? Anyone?

Who cares? Do you really think that the different uniforms have magic powers that aid in victory? Newsflash: The Bills haven't really won many games in any uniform lately.

The throwbacks are clearly the Bills best uniforms. The costume change to their current uniforms was a merchandising cash-grab, and was a step in the wrong direction.

The chances of the Bills switching to the throwbacks on a permanent basis is miniuscule. Teams change jerseys to sell jerseys. We've been buying the throwbacks for years now.

On a related note, after seeing the new Sabres' jerseys on fans over the weekend, I've gone from liking them to hating them. They are atrocious up close. What is with those awful name plates and the stitching on the numbers? Not a fan. Also, some advice to way too many people...DON'T TUCK YOUR JERSEY INTO YOUR JEANS!!! You might as well be wearing shorts, business socks and sandles. Nerds.

This has been posted many times before, but just seeing the blue home uniforms today I just have to iterate one time: The uniforms are AWESOME! They absolutely just pop, and they don't look like anyone else's uniforms. They are classic, yet timeless and classy. Please Bills, make these the full time uniforms beginning next season. The current ones just dont do it. The only other look that could match this would be the same uniform, but perhaps with white helmet and current logo (circa 73-81...). Time for a change.

AMEN! :worthy:

I dont like the idea of a red third uni... too much like the Pats* throwbacks.

I actually love the Pats throwbacks (The Pat Patriot is way better than the Flying Elvis). Were uniform designers just that much better in the 60s, esp. with the AFL ones?

The Bill, Pats, Chargers, etc. are all awesome.

And, the ones that never change - Raiders, Packers, Steelers remain the best regular unis.