Does Shawn Merriman start on Sunday?

infernus

he's already been ruled out I believe

Wonder why they would rule him out already? BTW, do we know who has/or will be cut? Assume will be McCargo, but does that move not need to be made till he has reported?

Shows up Saturday and plays sunday in m book.

Bennett had a week of prep and wasn't coming off an injury. And he was used sparingly against the Broncos. And I'll NEVER forget the look on Elway's face when he got in the game and got after him. Rich Stadium was electric when he came in. The entire league took notice then and there that the Bills could get after the QB with speed off both edges.

But I digress as I dream of better times.

Unless he's in fantastic shape, I doubt he's even active for this week. Too much of a risk coming off injury to rush him in the lineup.

Stranger things have happened, though.

GO BILLS!!!

Bennett had a week of prep and wasn't coming off an injury. And he was used sparingly against the Broncos. And I'll NEVER forget the look on Elway's face when he got in the game and got after him. Rich Stadium was electric when he came in. The entire league took notice then and there that the Bills could get after the QB with speed off both edges.

But I digress as I dream of better times.

Unless he's in fantastic shape, I doubt he's even active for this week. Too much of a risk coming off injury to rush him in the lineup.

Stranger things have happened, though.

GO BILLS!!!

Thats all i was doing, remembering the good times..man the place was rocking when he came in. I can't remember if his sack was his 1st play or not, but seem to recall he at least got pressure on his first play.

And while I could not see Elways face, I remember his body language gave off the "who the F*&k is that beast" :thumbsup:

As long as he's on the field against the Lions, I don't care about this week. I'm only able to afford to go to one game this season. I want to see Lights Out in the red white and blue.

One of the dumbest, unfunniest lines of a very dumb, overrated film. I only remember that line because I was thinking how dumb it was and finally realized that people are so brainwashed by Will Ferrell that will literally laugh at anything he says.

Guess shows my cultural uncoolness..but I have no idea what an of ou are talking about!

One of the dumbest, unfunniest lines of a very dumb, overrated film. I only remember that line because I was thinking how dumb it was and finally realized that people are so brainwashed by Will Ferrell that will literally laugh at anything he says.

Steve Carell said that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0c7DUs8QY

Edited by Ghost of Rob Johnson

Maybe you're just an !@#$?

Discuss.

I totally agree. Not sure what is more overrated - that or The Hangover. Probably Hangover, since there was nothing in there at all that made me laugh........But, Steve C. is great in a great movie - 40 Year Old Virgin!

I totally agree. Not sure what is more overrated - that or The Hangover. Probably Hangover, since there was nothing in there at all that made me laugh........But, Steve C. is great in a great movie - 40 Year Old Virgin!

If you didn't laugh at slim chin jumping out of the trunk and whacking a dude witha tire iron, you're probably a woman.

I love lamp

If you didn't laugh at slim chin jumping out of the trunk and whacking a dude witha tire iron, you're probably a woman.

Oh, yeah. That was friggin hilarious :blink:

I do amend my statement, though. I did laugh when Heather Graham whips out a boob to breast feed, while Bradley Cooper is talking, and he's like "Ugh", clears throat, composes himself and finishes what he was saying.

Not quite as subtle as a naked crazy guy jumping out of a trunk, though.

He might get some snaps but the guy shouldn't get rushed back as he is likely rusty as he is coming off injury. They will likely only let him on 5-10 plays on pass rushing situations. And thats if he is even active for the game. There is no rush to get him in.

Edited by billsfan89

Does anyone have a trident that I can throw at this guy?

He hasn't even arrived in Buffalo yet (They expect him to today)

He has also already been ruled out for this weeks game. Just because the guy passed a physical, it doesn't mean he is anywhere near being game ready yet. It just means that he has healed enough from his injury to pass the physical

Wow. If you didn't find anything in The Hangover funny...well, I just have to question your sense of humor, and believe you probably take yourself a bit too seriously.

Wow. If you didn't find anything in The Hangover funny...well, I just have to question your sense of humor, and believe you probably take yourself a bit too seriously.

Well, then you would be wrong. If you could have seen me cutting up a room full of people last night, you'd know how wrong you are.

This movie is one long "I got soooo drunk that I -fill in the blank- story:". I stopped thinking those kinds of stories were funny when I graduated high school.

The plot was the funny part, but when you actually watch the movie, there is no funny there.

Here's what I think are the three funniest movies of the last three decades (one for each):

- 40 Year Old Virgin

- There's Something about Mary

- Airplane

The Hangover seems to have gotten as much publicity as those three films, but can't even come close to them.

Wonder why they would rule him out already? BTW, do we know who has/or will be cut? Assume will be McCargo, but does that move not need to be made till he has reported?

Shows up Saturday and plays sunday in m book.

Green was already put on IR the same day he was piked up, so they dont have to cut anyone to make room.