Vikings Waive Randy Moss

5 Wide

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cutting your starting QB after week 2 is probably on par with this move.

Cutting Edwards was the best thing this office has done in years. We would still have no idea about Stevie Johnson, Parrish, Nelson as well as the Oline if Edwards was still playing. Having Fitz play well enough to get this offense ready for next year and still lose games is absolutely PERFECT in my book.I don't blame Gailey at all for starting Edwards after the way his pre-season looked. He found out the hard way and I commend him for that....

What a joke!

Childress is going to get fired at seasons end that is beyond laughable

I admire Childress for the move. Yeah, they gave up a third rounder, and Moss was only there three weeks, but the message is you don't perform, you quit, or you're a locker room distraction and you're gone! They didn't hesitate to cut their losses. I wish the Bills would have assumed that posture going back a decade now.

What a great idea! It's not like we have talented young receivers that could use 9 more weeks of playing to develop, nor would it be at all inappropriate to add the biggest quitter in the NFL to a team who's only positive notoriety is in playing hard and not quitting despite being winless! We could certainly sell a few more shirts.

What a great idea! It's not like we have talented young receivers that could use 9 more weeks of playing to develop, nor would it be at all inappropriate to add the biggest quitter in the NFL to a team who's only positive notoriety is in playing hard and not quitting despite being winless! We could certainly sell a few more shirts.

+1 for content

+1 for sarcasm

Not to mention, what kind of signal would signing Moss send to potential free agents- next year, should there be a season? To me, such an action smacks of whimsical cluelessness. If I was a potential FA signee, I would want to see some type of commitment from the Bills that they were serious about winning, and not just selling jerseys and tickets.

Moss is a guy who will quit on a team if he does not like the situation he is in. The Bills are not in a good situation right now and we do not need him being a cancer to this team. Especially since, our players have been playing very hard and battling for a win out there.

One of the best things about being a Bills fan is that we've had, for the most part, many more character guys than we have character issues. I'd rather have a team I can be proud of and respect as opposed to having to tolerate douchebags in the name of another W or two (not that that's any guarantee of succes). Moss will find some other team to tolerate his crap.