Vikings Waive Randy Moss

5 Wide

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He certainly made a fool of himself in the postgame press conference. If he isn't committed to the Vikings then there's no way they should keep him on their roster. I highly doubt the Patriots will put in a claim, no matter how much he misses them.

Along with quiting on that TD, this is about all the Vikings brass could probably take.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/early-lead/2010/11/report_randy_moss_waived_by_mi.html

What the hell? At first I thought the vikes had some guy on their practice squad named Moss and this was a joke. WTF are they thinking? They gave up a pick for this guy, and Favre has been lobbying for him since his last year or two in Green Bay. WTF is going on with them?

Edited by ajzepp

What the hell? At first I thought the vikes had some guy on their practice squad named Moss and this was a joke. WTF are they thinking? They gave up a pick for this guy, and Favre has been lobbying for him since his last year or two in Green Bay. WTF is going on with them?

He pretty much said he would rather be playing for NE and dogged his coach..he's got to go!!!

He pretty much said he would rather be playing for NE and dogged his coach..he's got to go!!!

Wow...I would think they'd suspend him or something instead of just cutting him...now he can go sign wherever he wants right? He'll end up being picked up my Miami or someone, probably make the playoffs, and maybe get another shot at the SB. What's that going to teach the guy?

The Bills have no star qualities. We are 0-7. Continuity be damned. This team needs a enemia! I would bring him in, in a second, with the understanding he is a big play player not our workhorse. My guess is he would want nothing to do with us. I bet he goes to Cincinatti, what a trio that would be. :devil:

He can not be franchised because any team that picks him up takes on his contract. Minnesota put a clause in his contract that says he cannot be franchised. This will most likely determine who puts a claim in on him. I would guess it will only be contenders. I can see Indy potentially making a claim, Baltimore, Pitt, The Jets. Maybe the Falcons.

I think it'll be tough for a team to bring in a guy who has seemingly mailed it in. He burned bridges in Minnesota (twice), Oakland and New England. He didn't realize how good he had it in Foxboro until he lined up against them. Then he decides to badmouth his teammates- Favre who'd been clamoring for him to join him for a few years- and his head coach.

Minnesota is quickly chasing down Dallas as leaders for Team Turmoil 2010, and both are making our on-field mess look like the '72 Dolphins.