LT Bell's injured... Awesome.

It was nice to have a functional NFL caliber o-line for one game. Time to go back to the hodgepodge mix/match injury plagued line we've all come to love. Am I overreacting? Probably. Do I know anything about the severity of Bell's injury? No. (although chan not saying "it isn't anything serious" has me worried). I am just so sick of having to watch our line fall apart every year due to injuries and having to "rebuild their chemistry" again and again. I felt like they were finally making progress. God I hope this doesn't screw it up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txbillsinjuries

Make sure he is healthy when he comes back. It's not like if he misses a couple of weeks, it will cost us a playoff spot. It only hinders his development slightly and causes the backs and QB to be more cautious. Although, if it is another season ender, that is obviously much more serious.

I'm not that worried. Might not be too bad. Also I think at least a good part of the lines better play had to do with Fitz calling protections which I'm thinking he'll still do. Also Fitz didn't hang onto the ball back there. he dropped back and threw before the defenders could get to him. Don't get me wrong. Line played well. But losing one guy (if we indeed do) won't ruin things (I hope).

It will be interesting to see what we do in the draft if Luck does not come out.....

If Fitz continues his steady play the bills might go "best player available" and there is one LT in particular who is looking very good this year.....

One thing about it....there are like 4 positions the bills cannot go wrong with on that first pick....

"Cornerback Terrence McGee practiced on a limited basis Wednesday, and Gailey said he was hopeful McGee would practice fully by Friday. McGee has missed the past three games due to a pinched nerve in his leg. Safety Jairus Byrd (thigh) sat out. So did left tackle Demetrius Bell (knee). Neither injury is serious."

Step away from the ledge...

It will be interesting to see what we do in the draft if Luck does not come out.....

If Fitz continues his steady play the bills might go "best player available" and there is one LT in particular who is looking very good this year.....

One thing about it....there are like 4 positions the bills cannot go wrong with on that first pick....

I count 11 spots on d, though maybe tackle is not one as I like Williams and Troup, so 9, or 10 if the Bills go 3-4 D

until the Bills fire Modrak and hire some real NFL talent evaluators, they are capable of blowing picks of any position in the draft.

this year it will be a more expensive bust than every year since Mike Williams