The fans right here are why the Team sucks

DarthICE

So now Fitz is the answer? are you !@#$ing kidding me? some of you honest to God want to AGAIN bypass taking the chance to get a franchise QB in here? I also saw many really screaming and cheering for a win over the mighty Ravens. Thank God Cleveland and Carolina won or else we would have moved further away from getting a pick that could actually help turn this franchise around.

Why the hell would Ralph Wilson bother doing anything when he can have his morons come right on here (yes they do read the boards) and see you guys are happy as hell with Fitz. 'I can live with fitz as QB for the next few years'. Yeah comments like that are going to be music to Ralphs ears. He can trade away the pick, let Nix, errr Braden, Err Marv, Errr Tom Donahoe, Errr..... draft a !@#$ing RB or DB with our first rounder. Hell I bet he goes WR because hey Fitz is the friggin answer.

At one time Bills fans were considered one of the most knowledgeable in the NFL, now its nothing but moronic, pathetic blabbering. Its pathetic when a fanbase is so hard up for a couple wins they aren't willing to go through what it really takes to turn a franchise around. BTW I have been saying this for about 10 years now, and the Bills have done what all of you wanted, just plug in average players, bypass getting a franchise QB and pulling out wins putting us further away from getting a franchise QB in here with **** like 7-9 records. You guys have got exactly what you have asked for, this team is EXACTLY what you have asked for it to be.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No your right that 506 yards on offense is why we lost. Couldnt have had anything to do with the defense giving up 37 points.

Fitz isnt the greatest QB to put on a Uniform but hes playing well enough for fans to say hey maybe a guy like Mario williams or Julius Peppers or a Clay mathews might be a bigger need right now.

If Luck doesnt come out, do you really want Jake Locker? That guy that completes 55% of his passes, is indecisive and fumbles alot? Sounds like JP or kyle Boller to me. Athletic freak, no brain

Ill take my chances with Fitz next year if it means getting a pass rush for the first time in years

So now Fitz is the answer? are you !@#$ing kidding me? some of you honest to God want to AGAIN bypass taking the chance to get a franchise QB in here? I also saw many really screaming and cheering for a win over the mighty Ravens. Thank God Cleveland and Carolina won or else we would have moved further away from getting a pick that could actually help turn this franchise around.

Why the hell would Ralph Wilson bother doing anything when he can have his morons come right on here (yes they do read the boards) and see you guys are happy as hell with Fitz. 'I can live with fitz as QB for the next few years'. Yeah comments like that are going to be music to Ralphs ears. He can trade away the pick, let Nix, errr Braden, Err Marv, Errr Tom Donahoe, Errr..... draft a !@#$ing RB or DB with our first rounder. Hell I bet he goes WR because hey Fitz is the friggin answer.

At one time Bills fans were considered one of the most knowledgeable in the NFL, now its nothing but moronic, pathetic blabbering. Its pathetic when a fanbase is so hard up for a couple wins they aren't willing to go through what it really takes to turn a franchise around. BTW I have been saying this for about 10 years now, and the Bills have done what all of you wanted, just plug in average players, bypass getting a franchise QB and pulling out wins putting us further away from getting a franchise QB in here with **** like 7-9 records. You guys have got exactly what you have asked for, this team is EXACTLY what you have asked for it to be.

Uh, shouldn't we let the year play out before making those decisions?

Oh. Good. Grief.

Folks share 85% of their DNA in common with mice, Get over yourself.

No your right that 506 yards on offense is why we lost. Couldnt have had anything to do with the defense giving up 37 points.

Fitz isnt the greatest QB to put on a Uniform but hes playing well enough for fans to say hey maybe a guy like Mario williams or Julius Peppers or a Clay mathews might be a bigger need right now.

If Luck doesnt come out, do you really want Jake Locker? That guy that completes 55% of his passes, is indecisive and fumbles alot? Sounds like JP or kyle Boller to me. Athletic freak, no brain

Ill take my chances with Fitz next year if it means getting a pass rush for the first time in years

Exactly right. Fitzpatrick is a good placeholder to lead the team while the search for a franchise QB continues. Meanwhile, build a better team. Best player available.

You're embarrassing yourself, ice.

PTR

If the Bills brass makes decisions based on friggin' message board fodder, then we have WAY bigger problems than we thought. C'mon....

Whether or not Bills fans are knowledgeable about football is not necessarily reflected in the internet message board posting community, where idiocy is typically rampant. Case in point: DarthICE

Drafting a franchise QB is the answer. Just ask the teams that in prior years drafted franchise QB's like Ryan Leaf, Jeff George, Demarcus Russell. Can't recall some of the names, but I seem to recall Cinnci drafting one every few years until the next one failed, then they'd pick another. I'm all in favor of drafting another Jim Kelly, but the problem is for every Kelly, there are 3 or 4 Ryan Leaf's out there. You can fail at any position with your pick, just look at Mike Williams, but there seems to be more failures at QB than any other position.

A QB typcially takes more time to develop than say drafting a DE, that adds to the risk. If you know the guy you're picking will succeed at QB then take him, but it is risky. Perosnally I'd rather see them trade the #1 pick maybe with a team that's picking somewhere between #5 and #10. For that trade you'd likely pick up their #1, 2, and maybe their #1 the following year or other picks. Look at the Manning Rivers trade. With those picks you fill other needs and maybe also still get a QB.

how is it the fans fault? did they pick the players/coaches/front office?

Don't you know? There's only one way to build a franchise, and geniuses like the OP have got it all figured out. And if you're not with him, you're against him, which means you are against the Bills, because he knows exactly what the Bills need to do to win the Super Bowl.