The fans right here are why the Team sucks

DarthICE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So now Fitz is the answer? are you !@#$ing kidding me? some of you honest to God want to AGAIN bypass taking the chance to get a franchise QB in here? I also saw many really screaming and cheering for a win over the mighty Ravens. Thank God Cleveland and Carolina won or else we would have moved further away from getting a pick that could actually help turn this franchise around.

Why the hell would Ralph Wilson bother doing anything when he can have his morons come right on here (yes they do read the boards) and see you guys are happy as hell with Fitz. 'I can live with fitz as QB for the next few years'. Yeah comments like that are going to be music to Ralphs ears. He can trade away the pick, let Nix, errr Braden, Err Marv, Errr Tom Donahoe, Errr..... draft a !@#$ing RB or DB with our first rounder. Hell I bet he goes WR because hey Fitz is the friggin answer.

At one time Bills fans were considered one of the most knowledgeable in the NFL, now its nothing but moronic, pathetic blabbering. Its pathetic when a fanbase is so hard up for a couple wins they aren't willing to go through what it really takes to turn a franchise around. BTW I have been saying this for about 10 years now, and the Bills have done what all of you wanted, just plug in average players, bypass getting a franchise QB and pulling out wins putting us further away from getting a franchise QB in here with **** like 7-9 records. You guys have got exactly what you have asked for, this team is EXACTLY what you have asked for it to be.

Could you just try making a point without being rude and childish?

If you have a comment to make about someone else's post, why not make it in reply in that thread -- you know kind of like a conversation.

Starting a new thread so you can rage against anonymous idiot fans who are causing the downfall of the Bills seems . . . I don't know . . . what are the words I'm looking for?

People have put up with your junk for about 10 years?? That seems absurd to me.

Edited by Sabre Bill

At one time Bills fans were considered one of the most knowledgeable in the NFL, now its nothing but moronic, pathetic blabbering. Its pathetic when a fanbase is so hard up for a couple wins they aren't willing to go through what it really takes to turn a franchise around. BTW I have been saying this for about 10 years now, and the Bills have done what all of you wanted, just plug in average players, bypass getting a franchise QB and pulling out wins putting us further away from getting a franchise QB in here with **** like 7-9 records. You guys have got exactly what you have asked for, this team is EXACTLY what you have asked for it to be.

And you're leading the charge.

Could you just try making a point without being rude and childish?

If you have a comment to make about someone else's post, why not make it in reply in that thread -- you know kind of like a conversation.

Starting a new thread so you can rage against anonymous idiot fans who are causing the downfall of the Bills seems . . . I don't know . . . what are the words I'm looking for?

People have put up with your junk for about 10 years?? That seems absurd to me.

ICE is PMSing because OU got their asses spanked by Mizzou last night.

ICE is PMSing because OU got their asses spanked by Mizzou last night.

Don't worry, next week he'll have "told us so" when Fitz doesn't throw for 300 yards and 4 TD's. When we remember that "Brohm might be the only answer." Can't wait! :thumbsup:

The dumbest move this FO could do this offseason is pass on Andrew Luck. There is no debating that. He is far and away the best QB out there. There are no super stud LTs or OLBs (Quinn could be but he is suspended which will hurt him). Clayborne is a solid DE, but to say he is better than Luck is simply stupid. Heyward takes plays off. Please God dont tell me we should draft another RB/DB/WR. Who is left? Its Luck or someone who really isnt worth #1.

Now if Luck isnt available (doesnt declare, we dont pick #1) take someone else.

One or two good games from Fitz doesnt mean we dont need an upgrade at the most important position.

Exactly right. Fitzpatrick is a good placeholder to lead the team while the search for a franchise QB continues. Meanwhile, build a better team. Best player available.

No! That leaves the door open to draft another rb or yet another db!

The dumbest move this FO could do this offseason is pass on Andrew Luck. There is no debating that. He is far and away the best QB out there. There are no super stud LTs or OLBs (Quinn could be but he is suspended which will hurt him). Clayborne is a solid DE, but to say he is better than Luck is simply stupid. Heyward takes plays off. Please God dont tell me we should draft another RB/DB/WR. Who is left? Its Luck or someone who really isnt worth #1.

Now if Luck isnt available (doesnt declare, we dont pick #1) take someone else.

One or two good games from Fitz doesnt mean we dont need an upgrade at the most important position.

I agree with you. I think Luck is the guy if he is available. But i dont think he is going to come out with the Bargening agreement in flux. In the meantime I'm happy with the way Fitzy has been playing and if he is our best option next year ill be cheering him on

No your right that 506 yards on offense is why we lost. Couldnt have had anything to do with the defense giving up 37 points.

Fitz isnt the greatest QB to put on a Uniform but hes playing well enough for fans to say hey maybe a guy like Mario williams or Julius Peppers or a Clay mathews might be a bigger need right now.

If Luck doesnt come out, do you really want Jake Locker? That guy that completes 55% of his passes, is indecisive and fumbles alot? Sounds like JP or kyle Boller to me. Athletic freak, no brain

Ill take my chances with Fitz next year if it means getting a pass rush for the first time in years

You've touched it with a needle. Look, for me, it's Luck, MAYBE Mallett, and if not, a serious lineman (don't care which side of the ball) or 'backer. If those qbs stay in school, hell, it's one more year of Fitz. Rebuilding is not going to be a one-year deal, anyway.

So now Fitz is the answer? are you !@#$ing kidding me? some of you honest to God want to AGAIN bypass taking the chance to get a franchise QB in here? I also saw many really screaming and cheering for a win over the mighty Ravens. Thank God Cleveland and Carolina won or else we would have moved further away from getting a pick that could actually help turn this franchise around.

Why the hell would Ralph Wilson bother doing anything when he can have his morons come right on here (yes they do read the boards) and see you guys are happy as hell with Fitz. 'I can live with fitz as QB for the next few years'. Yeah comments like that are going to be music to Ralphs ears. He can trade away the pick, let Nix, errr Braden, Err Marv, Errr Tom Donahoe, Errr..... draft a !@#$ing RB or DB with our first rounder. Hell I bet he goes WR because hey Fitz is the friggin answer.

You are absolutely pathetic with your rant Ice. Do you really think that any rookie QB is going to play better than Fitzie did today, or for most of the season for that matter. This team has NO playmakers on defense from D line thru the secondary. We have zero talent on defense. Do you hear me? ZERO!!! This is the worst defense I have seen in the past twenty years of football. We get NOTHING from our front seven, and our safety's are also the WORST in the league. NOONE was around Todd Heap on either of his touchdowns. No QB will win with this defense. We need to sign two or three O lineman in free agency and draft all defense. I would seriously get rid of just about everyone on this defense. They absolutely SUCK. Fitzie is a leader. With a solid defense, he will win us at least 10 games a year. We have forgotten what it means to have a defense that shuts teams down. Your offense doesn't have to be perfect to win. We need so much on defense. It would just be foolish to draft a QB when you already have someone who you know is usually good, and sometimes great, and sometimes blah, but never terrible.

You are absolutely pathetic with your rant Ice. Do you really think that any rookie QB is going to play better than Fitzie did today, or for most of the season for that matter. This team has NO playmakers on defense from D line thru the secondary. We have zero talent on defense. Do you hear me? ZERO!!! This is the worst defense I have seen in the past twenty years of football. We get NOTHING from our front seven, and our safety's are also the WORST in the league. NOONE was around Todd Heap on either of his touchdowns. No QB will win with this defense. We need to sign two or three O lineman in free agency and draft all defense. I would seriously get rid of just about everyone on this defense. They absolutely SUCK. Fitzie is a leader. With a solid defense, he will win us at least 10 games a year. We have forgotten what it means to have a defense that shuts teams down. Your offense doesn't have to be perfect to win. We need so much on defense. It would just be foolish to draft a QB when you already have someone who you know is usually good, and sometimes great, and sometimes blah, but never terrible.

Probably not, but there are many holes to be filled, and if the right QB isn't available in 2011, it makes sense to wait until 2012. It's not like the team is a QB, or LB, or DE, or whatever, away from making the playoffs.

I don't know that Fitz is the future of the Bills but it's a bit more comforting to know we have him rather than say a Rob Johnson !!

I also hope that in the draft next year with a guy like Fitz they will be less likely to make a knee jerk pick because they know that they have a guy that they know will give everything he has to try & win .

I believe that having Fitz is nothing but a win , win situation for the Bills . I think with the new GM and Coach they may be able to talk some sense into Ralph to NOT do something stupid -- although that may take a lot of talking !!!!!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

I don't know that Fitz is the future of the Bills but it's a bit more comforting to know we have him rather than say a Rob Johnson !!

I also hope that in the draft next year with a guy like Fitz they will be less likely to make a knee jerk pick because they know that they have a guy that they know will give everything he has to try & win .

I believe that having Fitz is nothing but a win , win situation for the Bills . I think with the new GM and Coach they may be able to talk some sense into Ralph to NOT do something stupid -- although that may take a lot of talking !!!!!!

GO BILLS !!!!!

This is exactly what I'm afraid of--- that Ralph has already made THE MANDATE, and they take a QB with the first pick just to take one, rather than the best QB.

Edited by Punch

From the Bills site...

Fitz’s passer rating was 106.1. It marked the sixth straight game the Bills QB had a passer rating of 80 or more. It’s the longest streak by a Bills QB (min. 20 att.) since Jim Kelly’s 6-gamer to open 1991 season.

Fitzpatrick has also now thrown a touchdown pass in seven consecutive games. It’s the longest streak by a Bills QB since Drew Bledsoe’s 10-game streak to start the 2002 season.

Looks like Fitz of late is the best QB since Bledsoe and Kelly.

From the Bills site...

Fitz’s passer rating was 106.1. It marked the sixth straight game the Bills QB had a passer rating of 80 or more. It’s the longest streak by a Bills QB (min. 20 att.) since Jim Kelly’s 6-gamer to open 1991 season.

Fitzpatrick has also now thrown a touchdown pass in seven consecutive games. It’s the longest streak by a Bills QB since Drew Bledsoe’s 10-game streak to start the 2002 season.

Looks like Fitz of late is the best QB since Bledsoe and Kelly.

He's also the first to throw 3 TD passes or more in back to back games since Kelly in 1990---- stats are just stats, but it's interesting nonetheless.

No your right that 506 yards on offense is why we lost. Couldnt have had anything to do with the defense giving up 37 points.

Fitz isnt the greatest QB to put on a Uniform but hes playing well enough for fans to say hey maybe a guy like Mario williams or Julius Peppers or a Clay mathews might be a bigger need right now.

If Luck doesnt come out, do you really want Jake Locker? That guy that completes 55% of his passes, is indecisive and fumbles alot? Sounds like JP or kyle Boller to me. Athletic freak, no brain

Ill take my chances with Fitz next year if it means getting a pass rush for the first time in years

what he said.