Maybe if you was nicer

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I came in here to tell a funny story and have a few laughs with you guys and some of you decided to get on my case like I was out of line or something.

Well now your chickens has come home to roost. I wouldn't take it too hard though. It is just that the Jets are pretty much the best team in the league. Not that football is a big thing but I do like beat downs and that sure was one. The Bills looked like Celtic Soulja just like I predicted. And everybody who laughed when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable is probably not laughing anymore.

I also said the Bills might win a game soon and this might be the week. I think they get to play an average team which gives them a shot.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

English must be your second language. Keep working at it. You'll pick it up eventually.

PTR

Dude, please stop. You're embarrassing yourself. A 900 is a terrible score on your SAT's. I don't think you can even get into college with a score like that.

There was a lot of embarrassing going on yesterday as the J-E-T-S romped on the Bills. And I went into how my teacher said it was a very good score and she is a member of the system unlike you who appears to be on the outside of the tent p!$$!ng in.

There was a lot of embarrassing going on yesterday as the J-E-T-S romped on the Bills. And I went into how my teacher said it was a very good score and she is a member of the system unlike you who appears to be on the outside of the tent p!$$!ng in.

I don't even understand what you you are trying to say here... Listen, I'm sorry your score on the SAT was so low. I'm sure you can take classes to bump up your score. By the way, I'd spend quite a bit of the time on the Verbal section. You need it.

This guy is breaking our b*lls. Nobody can be that dim-witted. (Love 'unvincible") Likely (with 73 posts) he's the alter ego of one of us TSW posters. Funny stuff though.

Read closer Einstein. I never said unvinceable. I said practically unvinceable. I know they lost a game.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Read closer Einstein. I never said unvinceable. I said practically unvinceable. I know they lost a game.

This is classic. He's putting in a much stronger effort at entertaining Bills' fans than the Bills did yesterday.

I miss when the Jets played at Shea stadium and could do that. Astro turf stinks if you ask me.

I wouldn't be in here rubbing it in but you guys should learn to be more polite because when you're not polite it comes back to bite you. In Football talk it is all just words but in real life it might hurt.

And yes I realize the Jets lost a game so they are not completely unvinceable but they might as well be for the Bills.

Again with the "unvinceable?" What does that even mean you Cro-Magnon looking ruhtard? By the way, luv the mug shot.

P.s. D-O-U-C-H-E Bag! BAg! BAG!

Last week I came in here to tell a funny story and have a few laughs with you guys and some of you decided to get on my case like I was out of line or something.

Well now your chickens has come home to roost. I wouldn't take it too hard though. It is just that the Jets are pretty much the best team in the league. Not that football is a big thing but I do like beat downs and that sure was one. The Bills looked like Celtic Soulja just like I predicted. And everybody who laughed when I said the Jets are pretty much unvinceable is probably not laughing anymore.

I also said the Bills might win a game soon and this might be the week. I think they get to play an average team which gives them a shot.

We know this is all you have to hang on to in life...your kinda like will ferrell in wedding crashers...ya know...MA...more Meatloaf...now crawl back in your parents basement.

I am not aware of any extra credit counting towards an SAT score and I wouldn't do it anyway because I am not a nerd. What did you do for your extra 130 points geek? Clean the chalkboard? If I was there you may have had an eraser for lunch.

You got a funny bit going which I'm guessing wouldn't be so funny live and in person.

Jimmy you are funny!!!! -And a mook as well you mook!!

Obvious and unfunny troll. Stop feeding it.

Well, you're half right. It's an obvious troll (although not obvious enough for some, apparently). It's pretty hilarious though. Almost everyone who has responded has gotten their panties in a bunch over it.

unvinceable

I'll have you know that I am not moronic as I pointed out last week that I got almost 900 on my SATs.

Poor Vince...

Hint: http://thesaurus.com/browse/invincible

Edit: I'm born, raised and living in the Netherlands. The language in the Netherlands is Dutch. And you sir have just been corrected in your use of your native language by a non native speaker. I sure as hell hope you'll be kept away from nuclear missles in your proffesional career, mr. Vince 'near 900' SAT.

Edited by bladiebla