Green Bay Packers vs Buffalo Bills prediction?

56-10 Green Bay. By halftime we get to see why they kept Matt Flynn over Brian Brohm....

It ain't going to be pretty folks. We're just what that team needs to get their offense going.

Trent will throw for 108 yards and two picks. The O-line will give up about 4 sacks. Spiller will run for 12 yards, FJ for 19 and Lynch will get one carry for 3 yards.

Defense will score our one touchdown.

56-10 Green Bay. By halftime we get to see why they kept Matt Flynn over Brian Brohm....

It ain't going to be pretty folks. We're just what that team needs to get their offense going.

Trent will throw for 108 yards and two picks. The O-line will give up about 4 sacks. Spiller will run for 12 yards, FJ for 19 and Lynch will get one carry for 3 yards.

Defense will score our one touchdown.

You stole mine, so I'll go 56-3.

The defense will be on the field too long for us to even have a chance. Finley will have a big game IMO. GB by 14, at least. Hopefully we run the ball more effectively.

I'm glad I have Rodgers and Finley on my fantasy team

Edited by buffaloaggie

This one's my upset of the week...

On the Bills first passing play from scrimmage, Trent Edwards smashes throwing hand into own knee on his follow thru and goes on IR for remainder of season. Brian Brohm, being the Bills backup QB most familiar with Green Bay's defense, is called upon to take over and leads Buffalo to a stunning upset at Lambeau...

Buffalo 24

Packers 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

I have a feeling that people are going to take positives out of the GB game because in the second half, the offense is going to open up and move the ball. But that will only be because they are trailing by 28 points and GB is playing prevent for most of the second half, while running the ball down our throats.

Prediction:

GB is up 28-3 at the half.

Final score 41-20 (GB running backs rack up 200yds ruishing)

and people on this board are raving about how great the offense looked in the second half.

This one's my upset of the week...

On the Bills first passing play from scrimmage, Trent Edwards smashes throwing hand into own knee on his follow thru and goes on IR for remainder of season. Brian Brohm, being the Bills backup QB most familiar with Green Bay's defense, is called upon to take over and leads Buffalo to a stunning upset at Lambeau...

Buffalo 24

Packers 13

GO BILLSSS!!!!

18 and 1 baby!!!!! B-)

This alone would make the rest of the season more palatable.

Edited by Maddog69

I also have Rodgers, the worst thing about fantasy is when your players play your team.

I find it makes the sting out of the major whooping the Bils are taking - yeah we're playing a really boring, crappy game and getting throttled, but at least you're fantasy team is kicking butt!

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can be a Bills fan and not play fantasy football - when reality bites fantasy is a great salvation.......

I think it'll be a repeat of last year's New Orleans or Tennessee game.

A low-scoring first-half affair -- maybe 10-3 or 13-10 -- with the Bills defense playing above their heads while the offense pulls off a surprise play or two (a fake punt, or a Fred Jackson TD pass). Late in the third, the Pack finally finish off a six-minute TD drive that takes the spirit out of the D...and the Pack soon have 40 points on the board after a couple of pick sixes and special teams turnover.

I'm trying to think of the last time the Bills won a game in which they were severe underdogs. It's been at least five years. I could be wrong.

I was at a BUF/SF game many years back; Rob Johnson picked them apart and Bills pounded them.

I predict Fitz will be in no later than halftime, either by hook or injury.

I agree. I just wish they'd go straight to Brohm, though. Fitz has already shown what he's capable of ... which is the same thing Edwards is capable of.

I agree. I just wish they'd go straight to Brohm, though. Fitz has already shown what he's capable of ... which is the same thing Edwards is capable of.

Teams like to play down to the Bills for some reason. Look at the Saints game last year. Spiller may break free this time, and I'm still somewhat confident in Chan's ability to adjust and our D holding strong against the pass.

GB 17 Bills 14

Just wondering ? :oops:

GB is not that good. Rodgers said himself he still stinks. We have a good defense that will keep getting better. I think you will see a big improvement in our offense. I don't like our chances of winning but I don't think it will be a blow out either. I say it will be 24-14 GB.

GB is not that good. Rodgers said himself he still stinks. We have a good defense that will keep getting better. I think you will see a big improvement in our offense. I don't like our chances of winning but I don't think it will be a blow out either. I say it will be 24-14 GB.

I think Rodgers and Green Bay are easily a top 3 team in the NFC; which would make them better than any team in the AFC. Watching that game after the Bills game was like night and day.

I predict after the game we will see:

- Another kool aide thread

- 6 more threads about why Trent stinks

- 1 thread about why Chan is no better than DJ

- a thread about Spiller being a bust

- 3 threads about trading Lynch for some back up QB, or benched starter

- And at least 30 "I told you so's" from those people that pretend to hate saying it

- at least 10 posts will declare that they are done with the team

- no matter what happens there will be more negative posts than positive ones

Oh yeah - the world will not end like many of the current posts predict

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Unlike all of the other "fans" here. I predict the Bills to lose in a close one. Packers 17 - Bills 13.

In an effort to be realistic and optimistic:

I predict that Buffalo's offense will have a better showing, but I still think it will struggle to score points.

I predict Trent will not see the second half of the game.

I predict that Buffalo's defense will do very well. But they will be tired by the fourth quarter.

I predict that, if Buffalo wins the turnover war, it will be a Green Bay victory by less than 2 scores.

If Buffalo can jump out to an early lead, I think our defense can possibly put enough pressure on Rodgers to force errant throws - and possibly put us in a position to win.

Obviously I'm hoping for a win. I would be VERY happy with a respectable showing, though. I'd love nothing more than for Trent to show us that he's the guy. I know it's only been one game, but I'm having the most serious doubts I've ever had.

Go Bills!

- And at least 30 "I told you so's" from those people that pretend to hate saying it

:thumbsup::worthy::thumbsup:

You forgot one ...

The refs screwed us!

Green Bay 55 Bills 3

Cornell Green replaced at half due to being responsible for Trents concussion.

Spiller 10 carries 11 yards.

Kelsay looks even worse covering the TE and RB for the Pack.

Seondary gets 2 picks deep inside enemy terriory but Offense goes backwards-result 3 points.

Offense gains 49 yard first half, 50 in the second to be the first team in modern era to gain under 100 yards total offense-Gaileys a guru!

0-2 on way to 1-15

Rogers stinkng is better that Trents best day! I watched Rogers and although he missed a few throws and was picked, he looks to be playing a different game than Trent.