Titans file Suit agains Lane Kiffin and USC

kota

Well the coach USC took signed a contract stating he couldn't accept a job with anyone unless the the organization IE USC put in a written request. the coach is definately in trouble. UCS/Lane Kiffin could be brought up on Tampering charges related to the contract.

I would think the Titans lawyers know what they are doing and wouldn't file suit unless they had a strong case.

Well the coach USC took signed a contract stating he couldn't accept a job with anyone unless the the organization IE USC put in a written request. the coach is definately in trouble. UCS/Lane Kiffin could be brought up on Tampering charges related to the contract.

I would think the Titans lawyers know what they are doing and wouldn't file suit unless they had a strong case.

I wonder if Kiffin's standard defense of shrugging his shoulders and saying he didn't do anything wrong will sway the judge.

as underhanded as this may be, the titans are in the wrong here, no laws were broken, except maybe the one the titans are breaking by filing BS lawsuits

It sounds like Pola violated the terms of his contract so he may be in some trouble, but I don't see how Kiffin is liable for anything except being a cutthroat.

It sounds like Pola violated the terms of his contract so he may be in some trouble, but I don't see how Kiffin is liable for anything except being a cutthroat.

Agreed. USC would have no clue what clauses were contained in his contract to the Titans.

IMHO, the only way USC/Kiffin is in trouble is if Pola told Kiffin about the clause and Kiffin then chose to ignore it.

Tampering???

USC doesn't play in the NFL.

Lame suit.

Tampering???

USC doesn't play in the NFL.

Lame suit.

Goodell should immediately convict USC for tampering & take away their 1st round pick in next year's NFL draft!

Of course it's a lame lawsuit-reading between the lines, they're doing it to appease the anger of the college fans in Tennessee, hoping to gain points with them.

Let's remember who owns the Titans-the douchbag who moved them out of Houston & was giving the Bills the bird last season & got fined for that idiotic behavior.

Goodell should immediately convict USC for tampering & take away their 1st round pick in next year's NFL draft!

Of course it's a lame lawsuit-reading between the lines, they're doing it to appease the anger of the college fans in Tennessee, hoping to gain points with them.

Let's remember who owns the Titans-the douchbag who moved them out of Houston & was giving the Bills the bird last season & got fined for that idiotic behavior.

At the time Adams thought Ralph was tampering with Jeff Fisher. That is why the bird was given. After that incident and this it sure appears Adams has a hang up with tampering.

Presumably, the Titans will assert intentional interference with contract/advantageous business relationship.

P.S. It would be funny if the University offers to help fund the lawsuit.

Story.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8194...ching-assistant

Lane Kiffin is a joke of a human being. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when it came to the raiders but after leaving the Vols 1 season in to join USC you realize he is a backstabber.

I think it was a dirty move by Kiffin, but the Titans deserved it after the way they disposed of Byner. He helped coach Chris Johnson to one of the best single season totals in history and they handed him walking papers. This one's for you Jeff and Bud. :ph34r: