Which quarterback are you pulling for ultimately

Who would you like to succeed?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to succeed?

• Trent Edwards
    • Brian Brohm
    • Ryan Fitz

I would like to see any one that can be a consistant winner get the starting nod.

I think Fitz has the best feel for the game but he clearly isn't a starter and maybe odd man out.

TE has the experience, quick release, great on the short pass, but gets rattled to easy and doesn't assess open receivers well. Doesn't know how to throw into single coverage well.

Brohm has a strong arm... he is the X factor, preseason will tell the story here.

Brown is not in this race but he is the only pure passer of the bunch based on college play.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The competition hasn't really started.

I'm not pulling for anyone.

What is that you're basing your voting on?

Chan will put these guys to work at the end of July & throughout August.

We will get to see them play in pre-season "games" in the new system.

Post this on August 23rd when we've got something to work with.

Right now this is just an off season boredom post.

Brohm is the only unknown. Fitz and Edwards would need to have a massive resurrection for any one to believe that we haven't already seen their best. No one has seen Brohm play significant time under fire. He go this feet wet now and a little experience and may just be able to show what talent he has.

It's either Brohm or hope for the #1 overall pick next year. Anything Edwards and Fitz do only prolongs the agony.

BREAKING NEWS! ...JUST IN !!! ... My wife's aunt's cousin's sister is good friends with Chan's wife's sister's babysitter...& supposedly Chan was heard grumbling yesterday while sunning himself by their new pool... "pecking order schmecking order!...D*@N I have a problem!" Then he picked up the phone and called this Buddy sumthinerother... & this Buddy dude was talking about NIXing three divas...evidently he was at a Burger King eating lunch with Jeff Garcia when this occurred & had just hung up the phone with Jamarcus Russell's agent. Garcia's aunt's step-daughter has confirmed all of this. You can take this to the bank...pecking order as of 7/29 - The Codeine Kid, Garcia, Levi Brown. It's as good as done!

The competition hasn't really started.

I'm not pulling for anyone.

What is that you're basing your voting on?

Chan will put these guys to work at the end of July & throughout August.

We will get to see them play in pre-season "games" in the new system.

Post this on August 23rd when we've got something to work with.

Right now this is just an off season boredom post.

Who would you like to succeed?

my only horse in this race is the Buffalo Bills as an entire team. I dont care if it is Fitz, Trent, Brohm, or Todd Collins as long as it's the best possible choice. I'll be cheering for anyone who isn't a Miami Dolphin.

I have no personal ties to any actual individual, so why would I care? I want whoever will give the Bills the best chance to win.

I don't care who it is as long as he's good.

I voted for Fitz because based on what I saw last year he is the class of the competition. He was the leading passer for the Bills in 9 games and we won 5. Trent for 6 of which we won 1 (Tampa Bay) and Brohm for 1 in a pathetic performance and a loss.

Fitz is not the prettiest. But he has what the other's don't and that's leadership, confidence, a short memory, and is a winner. These things you can't coach. Either you got 'em or you don't. That's all I need. Wins. They may not be pretty and he may not be the "franchise QB" with "upside", but I'll take wins.

He's mobile like Coach Gailey likes. He can play in a blizzard. He owns the Bills record for longest TD pass and longest run from scrimmage by a QB. What's not to like?

Fitz is a solid backup who can start a few games and it won't hurt us.

Trent has never learned to stop staring down his receivers, which is a bigger issue than the concussion thing...he was staring down receivers a year before the concussion and throwing game-changing interceptions.

Brohm knows how to look off safeties but is basically an unknown...

Go Brohm!

Anybody but Fitz. IMO he is CLEARLY not the QB of the future for this team, and if he is starting then it means the other three aren't even worth evaluating, which is what this season is ultimately about.

And how do you know this exactly? I didn't see anything in the Falcons game to make me think so. I don't watch college football, so if he did there I wouldn't know about it.

You must have watched it with the sound turned off...it's something the announcers pointed out pretty early in the game