TSW Wall of Fame

R. Rich

my list:

1. scott, obvious

2. lori, should be obvious for her contributions

3. BiB, great poster that I wish was still around

4. #89, another great poster that has contributed for much longer than I

5. Dean, for being the club bouncer that we needed at times without being a dick.

6. Rich, his contributions to the fantasy board and main board have been invaluable to the board.

7. KTFABD, usually very well thought out posts that never cross the line into being a jerk

8. Rosen, for crashing the board and hooking us up with tickets in the nosebleeds (will send check out tomorrow)

9. Bill, for his yearly hissy fit for the Bills drafting a DB in the first 2 rounds

10. Crayonz, for lighting up the mood of the board, when we need it, and still being clever after many different epic threads (like his hamsters)

I like your 3, and like many others I would add BiB.

SDS--gives us this forum, spends time/money/effort to keep things rolling.

Kultarr--one of my earliest rememberances of this site was Kultarr's Pouch (I believe that's what it was called?). Some very good reads.

Bob--Knowledgeable as they come.

A good starting point.

That was what it was called. Surprised anybody remembers that.

Guest dog14787

Lori keeps TSW honest and where would we be without SDS,

Simon also deserves honorable mention,

but Skooby contributed more threads in a short time span then any poster in TSW history and should go on the Wall of Fame. <_<

We asked this before years ago, so let's try it again. Since there's only been one person named to the Wall of Fame to date, which other members of the TBD community would you choose to be inducted?

Here were my choices the first time 'round, and they're still my choices 5 years later.

I'd choose you but, then again, who's R. Rich? Plus, you've gotten horrible about returning phone calls. That and the fact that I own you in fantasy football. But, hey, at least I don't hate you!

Conner.

Also, justnzane. Anyone who has the balls to link to their lower-than-low budget bills pregame youtube videos, including hours of footage of themselves stuttering, and still come back and post more is alright in my book. That takes the type of courage and honor that many of us simply do not have.

Conner.

Also, justnzane. Anyone who has the balls to link to their lower-than-low budget bills pregame youtube videos, including hours of footage of themselves stuttering, and still come back and post more is alright in my book. That takes the type of courage and honor that many of us simply do not have.

thank you... scary thing is that the lower-than-low budget helped us got found people that work at channel 7 so starting in july we'll be doing a three minute segment on a public access tv show called carmadeeTV. The host has interviews with Lee Evans, Chad jackson, and Shawn Nelson scheduled. So, there will be more hours of video of us stuttering from the set of AM Buffalo with HD camera's, professional editting and much better audio.

Also, conner is definitely deserving.

thank you... scary thing is that the lower-than-low budget helped us got found people that work at channel 7 so starting in july we'll be doing a three minute segment on a public access tv show called carmadeeTV. The host has interviews with Lee Evans, Chad jackson, and Shawn Nelson scheduled. So, there will be more hours of video of us stuttering from the set of AM Buffalo with HD camera's, professional editting and much better audio.

Also, conner is definitely deserving.

That's awesome bro! Best wishes to you guys in this new chapter!

i know i am forgetting someone, but: JSP, Lori, BADOL, Dean, Jay Rosen, Mark, 89, Jack, Bob Lamb, R Rich, AiO Bill from NYC...people who were the heart and soul of this place before it went "global (or, if you prefer, "postal" ).

also stevestojan (who can forget smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com?), BF in Indiana, NJsue for making me laugh hard enough to pull an oblique.

and Ice, because he's a kilted warrior and an assclown all at once

I nominate NeverGiveUp. Just for always being right.

Like Bobblehead said, NeverGiveUp! He is more accurate than Nostradamus :rolleyes:

That is my two cents worth. Anybody like to give me any change back?

i know i am forgetting someone, but: JSP, Lori, BADOL, Dean, Jay Rosen, Mark, 89, Jack, Bob Lamb, R Rich, AiO Bill from NYC...people who were the heart and soul of this place before it went "global (or, if you prefer, "postal" ).

:rolleyes: Now I know how Rodney Dangerfield felt. :P

Pyrite Gal.

Who was he/she anyways?

I'd second this. Someone else mentioned "fake fat sammy" which is of course a mis-remembered "Fake Fat Sunny", who was the same person. He was Barry Brady before that. Anyone know if he still posts? If so, his style has changed and I haven't figured out the new handle yet.

The others mentioned (most of them) also deserve credit of course. I have no doubt the very first person on the TBD / TSW Wall of Fame should be Scott however.