America's biggest pop sensation

For those of you who don't know, this crappy pop idol is pretty huge among the pre-teen crowd. As usual, God knows why their taste in music is so horrible, but there you have it.

Anyhow, somehow this kid has managed to get through 16 years of life without ever hearing of Germany, or more specifically, German. I weep for the future.

Enjoy.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1935017

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who don't know, this crappy pop idol is pretty huge among the pre-teen crowd. As usual, God knows why their taste in music is so horrible, but there you have it.

Anyhow, somehow this kid has managed to get through 16 years of life without ever hearing of Germany, or more specifically, German. I weep for the future.

Enjoy.

wow....very sad

This is where Ieatcrayonz points out that Justin Bieber is Canadian....

:wallbash:

We thank you for taking these crappy "artists" off our hands. We still owe you for taking Nickelback and Celine Dion.

I blame the parents, schools, smoking, processed food, etc....

Oh, and retarded is a harsh word to be calling someone who just doesn't know his geography.

Is it? I personally can't comprehend how a Canadian kid (who I assume went through normal schooling before becoming a pop star this past year) can possibly not know what German is. Has he ever seen a map of Europe? Does he even know about World War I? World War II?

If he didn't know about Burkina Faso, that'd be understandable. But Germany? Gimme a freakin break...that's just stupidity and ignorance.

Okay, I'll say it....you really think he was being serious?

I don't. I think he was confused by the accent and situation, though.

But this kid really is the most over-hyped, under-talented thing to come around in a long time. And considering how many over-hyped, under-talented pop stars there are, that's saying quite a bit.

Enjoy.

:devil:

That ticking sound you hear is the fifteen minute timer. 14:36, 14:37....

Hey Lil Justin for a little reference, look up Leif Garrett, your future awaits you.

:D

We thank you for taking these crappy "artists" off our hands. We still owe you for taking Nickelback and Celine Dion.

I still think getting Neil Young balances it out.

That ticking sound you hear is the fifteen minute timer. 14:36, 14:37....

Hey Lil Justin for a little reference, look up Leif Garrett, your future awaits you.

At least Leif Garrett has a job. I see him on "World's Dumbest" on TruTV, along with Danny Bonaduce, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, and Gary Busey.

At least Leif Garrett has a job. I see him on "World's Dumbest" on TruTV, along with Danny Bonaduce, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, and Gary Busey.

I wonder who the 2020's hosts of that show will be along with Mr. Beiber.

You guys are lame, for ripping on a 12-year old.

Guilty as charged then.

(BTW, he's 16 and I rip on him no more or no less than I do my own son when he does something dumb like lock his keys in the car, loses his FIFTH baseball glove or wears his batting gloves while on base.)

(BTW, he's 16 and I rip on him no more or no less than I do my own son when he does something dumb like lock his keys in the car, loses his FIFTH baseball glove or wears his batting gloves while on base.)

The horror.

Everyone knows he should take off the batting glove and put on the sliding glove.

You guys are lame, for ripping on a 12-year old. It's clear that what the host said and what scribble was written on his notecard was incomprehensible.

Justin Bieber has done events in Germany; I'm pretty sure he knows that Germany is a country.

Bullpen is lame, I'm not sure about the rest of the respondents, but for him you are right on.

He was tragically born with one foot 5 sizes bigger than the other and he's never been able to take part in sports of any kind. IIRC there is a limp-a-thon in his honor every year in the Jamestown area.

You should consider being more considerate though. Even though your statement regarding Bullpen's lameness is correct it really isn't polite to point out something like that in a public forum. Thank you for your consideration.

You guys are lame, for ripping on a 12-year old. It's clear that what the host said and what scribble was written on his notecard was incomprehensible.

Justin Bieber has done events in Germany; I'm pretty sure he knows that Germany is a country.

1. He's 16

2. Lil' Justin clearly understands what the guy is saying, as he repeats "German? I don't know what that means. German...we don't say that in America".

And Bryan Adams. Don't forget that rat bastard, you filthy Canuck. :devil: